16 April 2007

My Little Corner of the World...

A few days ago Stefanie tagged me... (I don't know how to put her name in a beautiful color and you click on it and go to her site because I am a putz who still can't figure this computer or blogging world out!)lol Where do you do your blogging.... well here it is ..... a look into my life, eclectic mind and unorganized chaos...











This is my computer armoir in Hannah's room... this is where I keep my computer. As you can tell I love to surround myself in things I love and inspire me... I have Pucca that I found in China after searching through half of the country for her. I have prints by Mr. Hu that we bought in Guangzhou at "A Gift From China" my favorite and wonderful charity store that supports orphanages. I love his work! The doll we bought Hannah that only cost about 2.00 and just two stores before I almost bought the same doll for 30.00. A Mouse from my Mother-in-Law that talks when you squeeze him... including with an hyspanic accent.... "Cats... we don't need no stinking cats..."teehee (by the way I do love cats). Lots of frogs including a very special one from my Nicholas that he got me because he said "You like pink and you like frogs so I got you a pink frog.""""" Ahhhhhhhh and of coarse pictures of my babies.
This is where I work on my computer and hopefully one day soon will begin writing my children's books. I do all of my photo editing on here but alas..... I am not hooked up to the internet...... Pain in the hiney... so I must copy to a little memory stick and then transfer the photos to my hubby's computer in the living room.....



Here it is.... Hubby's desk.... sometimes it looks organzied and beautiful then we pile stuff on it and he says...... "stay away from my desk! Leave my computer alone....." But dear, you are the only one with the internet..... I must use your computer..... heee heee hee hee
Unfortunately, he can't get to his computer anymore because I have become addicted to the world of blog.... I don't watch Soaps I just read Ya'lls blogs. teehee
For anyone who hasn't already been tagged..... Tag, Your it! Including you Lisa.

14 comments:

Samantha said...

You have got me beat ,I can't figure out how to get the moving things on my blog. Like the baby raising the eyebrows.

Elizabeth said...

I adore your pink room. Truly to pieces. How inspiring. And you are writing children's books too? We need to talk. PS I can help you hyperlink if you're interested.

Steffie B. said...

Love it.....if I had my own space other than my living room, I'd have a much more artistic place as well. Do you know where I can find Chinese Art? I'm so glad to have found each other! ;)

Emmie said...

Love the bright colors! I love pink too!

C's Mom said...

The baby eyebrows are wigging me out ;0)

That pink room is so cute. I love it!

Jewels of My Heart said...

LOL Connie you are too funny! That baby is watching you.......
Thanks for all the compliments on Hannah's pink room.... I must confess although I now love pink it is actually a coral color... can't tell in the picture... I might post pics of her room soon to share with you.
Steffanie.... I'm so glad we found eachother too. I wish we could all get together one day with all of our babies. I know you can find Chinese Art on the net at China Sprout etc... but I am so glad I waited. It just is that much more special to me and hopefully to Hannah. We ended up getting all of our art at Guangzhou. Mr. Wu's work is at the Gift From China store and Lucy's next door has wonderful painted scrolls etc.
They also have the ink paintings they do with their hands at the tables just outside of the White Swan... Come on over anytime and I will show you Hannah's art... teehee
God's Speed dear friend... we will just have to rendevoux at Disneyworld one day.

M and M said...

I can't find an e-mail for you, but you do a link by typing this:

Michelle

and the MICHELLE will come on your blog underlined and when someone clicks on it, it will take them there.

Good luck!

Steffie B. said...

We shopped a ton at Lucy's! In fact we brought a whole suitcase home because we bought a gift to give Sophia until she is 18 on her forever family day. Thanks for the info! Oh yes....I love China Sprout too! Bought several items from them as well!

Polar Bear said...

I LOVE your computer space!! It is so happy.

Jewels of My Heart said...

WoooHooo! Thanks Michelle it worked! I am so excited. Now I just have to figure out how to do my blog how I want it.

Elizabeth said...

I sent a 2nd comment here a little while ago... but don't wee it Did it get lost in cyber space? I'll check again later and if it's still MIA I'll resend it.

t~ said...

Love your corner of the world that is full of bright cheery colors and all your favorite things and photos!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Elizabeth, I didn't publish it because it had your email address but I did get it. I emailed you and hopefully I got your address right.
Talk with you soon

redmaryjanes said...

Your desks look great and very utilized. I can tell that you are a writer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...