Steffanie............. UGGGGGGGGG I never contacted Verna because money is very tight right now and I really want to learn how to do this stinkin' thing.... after days of trying to figure this thing out it has become PERSONAL!!!!!!! But now I am lost again and can't crack the final code!!!!!!ARRRRGGGGGG So close and yet so far..... boohooohooohoooo thanks for listening
Can anyone tell me how I get those stinkin' white areas and the flat pink areas to match the main pink background????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Please..... someone help me.......................................... please
Once again, perfect pictures! Adorable. I wish I could be of some help with the whole blog thing. What you've done so far looks great! Keep workin on it - I'm sure you'll figure it out......or at least some kind person will figure it out for you !!!!! :o)
11 comments:
cute pictures...and I see that you are working on your blog! ;)
Steffanie............. UGGGGGGGGG I never contacted Verna because money is very tight right now and I really want to learn how to do this stinkin' thing.... after days of trying to figure this thing out it has become PERSONAL!!!!!!! But now I am lost again and can't crack the final code!!!!!!ARRRRGGGGGG
So close and yet so far..... boohooohooohoooo
thanks for listening
Beach babes! Very cute :0)
Can anyone tell me how I get those stinkin' white areas and the flat pink areas to match the main pink background????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Please..... someone help me.......................................... please
what a darling!! She is beautiful!!
Carrie
http://mama-of-2.blogspot.com
What awesome pictures! Your photography is amazing! Of course it's everything to do w/ your subjects!!
how do you guys get such cute blogs??? Jaiden's site definitely needs a makeover.
Once again, perfect pictures!
Adorable.
I wish I could be of some help with the whole blog thing. What you've done so far looks great! Keep workin on it - I'm sure you'll figure it out......or at least some kind person will figure it out for you !!!!!
:o)
Wish I could help but I am HTML incompetent.
They look ready for all the summer funtimes to come!
Keep smilin!
love the pictures ... looks like they are having fun at the beach ... aren't we just blessed with our fabulous children ...
Beautiful as always!
Post a Comment