Hannah has learned a few more words like Bear and Eye.... but for some reason when I say Froggie or point to one of her stuffed animal Froggies this is the face she makes....... I must admit.... I love frogs and I LOVE THIS FROGGIE FACE!
It is really quite difficult to photograph my child because she is BABY ON THE GO! Occasionally she will find a stick or a leaf or something to catch her attention and then I must "click" thus all of the photos of her looking down ...Oh, how she loves sticks.




13 comments:
She is such a beauty and a cutie! It takes my breath away.
Gorgeous she is!!! LOVE the froggie face!! :)
Wow, that first picture is the BEST!
She is beautiful!
Your daughter is a beauty. And as I photograph kids alot, know that 99% of them ae on the go and have no time to look at your lens. I had to take about 150 pictures (digital) of my neice to get a decent one. Too busy for her boring annoying auntie!
I second Connie! She just takes my breath away... precious girl, this one.
The first and last picture are my favorite! She is just so cute!
I LOVE that last photo. She is just beautiful.
Kim
She is a beauty. Like your Hannah, my Katie never stops moving. Frustrating to take pix of that one!
Oh well, video works just as well sometimes.
Happy Memorial Day - hope it's nice where you are!
LOVE the Froggie Face!!! She is so sweet!
OH please give her a big kiss on the cheek for me!! She is just adorable and those cheeks look irresistible!
The froggie face is TOO cute.
And, that last picture is so gorgeous.
P.S. Lily used to be totally obsessed with sticks -- she still really likes 'em. (?)
She's adorable.
Post a Comment