This is my very favorite photo of my Peep. You have to click on it to see it blown up and look at her face... she truly is breathtaking... Her beauty outshines the sun... as does the sweetness of her spirit. Thank You Jesus for my Hannah MeiLin.
We are Don & Be from Orlando - We stumbled upon your blog and saw the pic of Hannah - she is just precious. We are on the adoption journey from China. LID 3/24/06 (with a bit more of a wait). See you in blogland & thank you for your heart for adoption. Don & Be
18 comments:
This is my very favorite photo of my Peep. You have to click on it to see it blown up and look at her face... she truly is breathtaking... Her beauty outshines the sun... as does the sweetness of her spirit.
Thank You Jesus for my Hannah MeiLin.
We are Don & Be from Orlando - We stumbled upon your blog and saw the pic of Hannah - she is just precious. We are on the adoption journey from China. LID 3/24/06 (with a bit more of a wait). See you in blogland & thank you for your heart for adoption.
Don & Be
I'd have to agree with you!
That picture is beautiful, and your daughter is absolutely stunning. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is wonderful!
I do love it, but that smoochy picture just gets me every time.
Beautiful and the hat's not bad either :)
It's beautiful! I also love the overall pictures :O
She IS so BEAUTIFUL!!! You take the best pictures!!!
Sonya
Your photos of your daughter are beautiful...she is so cute. Waiting for our precious baby girl from China! I Enjoy your blog.
Annette
I couldn't agree with you more! I love her cute little face. AND the hate is gorgeous.
Rony
....stunning.
This needs to be on a cover of a magazine! ;)
I don't know how you can pick a favourite cos your subject is just beautiful. I love her kissy face photos.....too cute.
Stunning...
Thanks so much for saying hi on my blog! I am so excited as I get closer to referral day! This picture is amazing - Hannah is so beautiful!
Beautiful!!!
Carrie
I can see why... she IS so very beautiful! And this photo captures so much more than her beauty!
xoxo, Shana (almost home)
thankyou for your comment on my blog ,your daughter is beautiful.
Post a Comment