14 May 2007

Swimming, Fast Cars and Silly Dad...


Saturday we went to Baba and Grandpa's for Mother's Day. Nicholas had a blast swimming in the pool with his Grandpa and cousin. Hannah had fun splashing around in her little blow up pool Baba and Grandpa got for her... and Daddy had fun being silly....

He is as cute as he can be but I must say I still prefer the hat on Hannah.

Meanwhile, Hannah tired of splashing in the pool and wanted to take me for a drive in Uncle Jamie's sports car... "Ohh La La"

" Hey Mommy, do you have the need for speed? Let's put on some Patsy Cline and go for a drive."

"No, this is your day, I'm driving."

Hannah likes sports cars... oh dear

My Meeshka and Peep...

Happy Mother's Day To Me!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mothers' Day! Sounds like you had a good one!

Polar Bear said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Looks like it was a wonderful day. I fore see a little red car in your driveway in 16 or so years. :)

C's Mom said...

Very cute pics!

I think that hat is just daddy's color ;0)

Anonymous said...

As always ~ precious.

Lots of love to you, my friend.

Beckyb said...

LOVE the pic of the kids together!! How sweet!! Sounds like a fun day!

Elizabeth said...

As always your family photos are so lovely to look at, gorgeous children.

Nikki said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day! So glad for you and your beautiful family.

But, yeah, the hat definitely looks better on Hannah -- sorry dad.

Rose said...

You have a beautiful family. Your children are just precious! I found your blog somehow and it is just beautiful. I have searched online to figure out how to do it. Did you design it yourself? It is so pretty! What is the secret? LOL Roseann

Roy and Lori said...

Such beautiful kids!

kitchu said...

I'm so sorry I've missed all these posts, so happy belated Mom's Day!
Looks like you had a great day! (And how couldn't you with those 2 way way adorable kids!!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...