Today was a photo shoot day... I got this cute boot idea from little Maura.
My boots were too big and you couldn't see Peep's legs. She wouldn't wear the hat and wanted those boots OFF! She kept saying "ALL DONE." So I only got a few shots of my CowGirl but some really great shots to come from the rest of the photoshoot.... yeehaw....

.jpg)

.jpg)
20 comments:
WAY TOO CUTE!!! I don't blame her - all done Mommy!!! Love the big boots!
Oh.My.Gosh. That just cracked me up! Very cute. Love her "All done" hand signal and that look on her face!
Very cute! She definitely will not be wearing boots to the rodeo anytime soon:)
Kim
Those were great.....the boots on her were hilarious! I'd be saying all done too! ;)
Your photos gave me a big ol' grin, thanks for sharing them!
Too cute!
What part of I'm all done Mommy don't you understand?? hehe!! I have just spent some time reading your blog & it is very precious!
My favorite pic is of Hannah MeiLin a few post down with her lips stuck out! Absolutely adorable~!! We are leaving the 17th to go to China for our Lilly!
Blessings to you!
Kim
www.pintaroadoption.blogspot.com
Thanks for the post on our blog today.
I enjoyed looking at yours. I love the photos of your daughter in the cowboy boots. TOO CUTE!
~Michele
She is simply BEAUTIFUL!
I LOVE THE ALL DONE!!!!
All Done! That is too cute!
What great pictures. It is plain to see she isn't really thrilled with the whole idea. :)
Too funny. You don't have to hear a word to read the look on her face ;0)
Those photos are absolutely precious! You had a great model! She is such a cutie pie!
Love the boots.
Too cute I am lovin those cowgirl boots
AHHHH! That is adorable! I LOVE the last picture.
I just want to squeeze her!!! She is just precious!!!!
Yoli
So sweet! You take the best pictures!
hey there... thanks for your comment on my blog, but just to clarify, that isn't me, my 2 friends (very happily married couple)- that's why the title and the question in the post! :O)
Tee-hee!!! VERY cute!! Don't break my heart....my achy breaky heart.....
Oh dear. She is just too sweet. I understand why you focus your lens on her so often. I think I will be doing the same thing. Doesn't hurt that your photos are great and she a natural model.
Those are hilarious. love it!
Holy Crap is this the cutest! I love her hands up that she is done. Cute.
Post a Comment