THE Floor....

We still aren't done. I have to get the last row of boards cut so I can put them in, get quarter round molding and I hate the color I painted his room so sometime we are going to paint it again. His room is small so this was the best angle I could get...
"Are you IMPRESSED?" teehee

32 comments:
I love the floor, but I love the quilt even more!
Come on over to my blog today -- I'm having a karaoke party! A good little dance break from blogging.
Dude.
Beyond impressed!
It looks GREAT!
Thank you Shelly, the quilt was way more fun to make than the stinkin' floor was to put down... I'll be over for the party as soon as I get Hannah to bed.
Thank you Kristy... you cracked me up, "DUDE"... I say it too... heehee
I'm impressed! It looks great!!!
Good job!!!! The room looks so cool!!!!
Love it...what a lucky little fella! Loved your comments BTW......all of them! ;)
Wow, you did a really nice job. That is a great room!
Looks awesome - you did a super job!!!
The room looks awesome!
Yes, VERY impressed. Good job. Wow, you make overalls and lay floors. I want to be your friend.
Kim
P.S. And you make quilts too?
Oh my. Yes, I'm impressed! Did you do all the work yourself? Gorgeous..... Love the room.
Rony
Thank you everyone, you make me feel so good! Nicholas helped and even though he is 9 he was a big help and I couldn't have done it without him.... he did hear Mom being quite unpleasant at times for three days though...... heehee
Great job!
Keep smilin!
Can we come over for a swim in the ocean? I've got my snorkle gear all ready to go!
Woohoo! Looks great :0)
Oh, Steffanie......
Please, oh, please, oh, please come and play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still can't believe you tackled that project -- I am sooo impressed!
wow... perhaps I need some whales on my walls. Thinkin' I would feel thin going to bed :o)
Crazy Lady, you are a hoot! Never thought of it like that, hmmmmmmm
I just might need to put a few in my bathroom by my mirror... heheee
PLEASE PLEASE come to my house!!!
We soooooooooooo need new flooring in the den, dining room, living room, and the boys rooms. It shouldn't take you too long......I'll bring sweet tea any time you need it!!!!
Sonya
Can you come over and do my house too?
I love the whimiscal way you decorate.
Your kids will have the best memories of their rooms.
Woah! You did that? I'm very impressed!
VERY VERY NICE!!!! Lovin it.
You made the quilt? Impressive! Great looking room!
Christine
Is my invitation in the mail.....beach...playdate...
cocktails?
Do I need to bring my own beach towel?
Okay, and I just read that you MADE the quilt too??????
Girl, you got some talent!
I'm tellin ya; I really think you need to be marketing those adorable overalls here on your site!
(I'll be your first customer!)
I know, I know - with ALL the extra time you have, right??
;o)
Thank you Kristy, you are too sweet. It makes me feel good. If I ever do get any free time and make overalls I will put them on ebay and let you know.
Steffanie.... you don't need to bring a beach towel just your snorkel and things1,2, & teen and of coarse hubby thing is invited too.
Consider this your OFFICIAL INVITATION...... Come on down.
Woohoooooooo
Hilton Head or bust!
Love it! We just did all the bedrooms, not easy work!
very impressed! with the wall too!!!
Great job! That is the coolest room ever and it's good to see another little boy with tastes similar to my own little man's. Jared also has an underwater mural in his room (the house came pre-painted and I haven't had the heart to paint over the dolphins and turtle living there) love the quilt too! That is a great idea - I've been searching for bedding for my son's room and never even thought about a quilt Duh! A good color to go along with the water theme is a Dutch Boy (true blue?) I'm going to have to go check now - my son's room is very soothing shade that you may like.
You did such a beautiful job. I am searching for the comment from C.Hope Flinchbaugh autor of Daughter of China, but now I'm on a quest to see what Peeps room looks like. The quilt is amazing. When we did a big girl room for SiJi I will be calling you.
Post a Comment