17 June 2007

Happy Father's Day My Love...


Happy Father's Day My Love... this is a gift from the kids and I to say thank you and we love you.... We love how you make us laugh... we love how you work so hard to provide for us... we love how you love Jesus... we love how you cherish your family.... we love how you stand strong for what you know to be true... we love all the things you do and we love you...

(The music on the video is Jeremy's favorite The Blue Man Group)

11 comments:

t~ said...

Happy Father's Day to a wonderful dcaddy!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Tracyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I am so excited to see you here.... I didn't think you loved me anymore....
Yippppppeeeeeee

kitchu said...

What beautiful photos! Happy Father's Day to your hubby!

C's Mom said...

What a beautiful Daddy's Day tribute. Enjoy :0)

Sonya said...

THAT IS GREAT!!! What a wonderful idea!

Sonya

Gracie said...

What an awesome Father's Day Present. I am sure he is very proud to have such a kind and thoughtful family. I know I would!

Journey to Lilly! said...

Ohhh I just ran across your blog! How precious the jewels of your heart are! I love the video for daddy that is too sweet!
Kim
www.pintaroadoption.blogspot.com

3 Peanuts said...

Very Sweet! I had chills watching this. Happy Father's Day to your hubby! He looks like an awesome Dad!

Kim

Nikki said...

Daleea, that was so great! I loved all of the pictures of your beautiful children and their loving daddy.

mommy24treasures said...

thanks for stopping by my blog:)
Your Peep is absolutely adorable! I love your photography.
Your son is precious as well. What beautiful jewels you have. You are a blessed momma:)

redmaryjanes said...

That is just beautiful Daleea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...