02 June 2007

Nicholas Sings the Blues...



It's Saturday morning and Nicholas decided to entertain us as he so often does with a little Blues.... Enjoy my funny little man.
(I'm so bummed... On our computer it turned out good but on the net it is VERY dark... but it is wonderful for your listening pleasure you just can't see his sweet, funny little face...)

9 comments:

Calico Sky said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love the look of your blog, can I add you to my blogroll?
Sounds like you have a great singer there for Saturday mornings!!

Sophie's Mom said...

"My cookies & ice cream...." oh, I think that song is stuck in my head! What a performer Nicholas is! Thanks for sharing!
Christine

Emmie said...

lol...that was hilarious! What a cutie! :)

Sonya said...

OH NO! It is stuck in my head now too!!! MY COOKIES AND ICE CREAM!!!
He is a HOOOOOT!

Sonya

Steffie B. said...

that was funny....not to mention the broom was bigger than he was! lol

Diana said...

Nicholas and Lily are adorable and their Momma is one great photographer. Thanks for dropping by earlier.

Elizabeth said...

I have a performer at home myself. I've taken him to audtions and he has an agent now because of it. Perhaps your boy has the personality to entertain the masses as well? He has the talent!

Nikki said...

That was GREAT!
What a little ham he is -- sooo fun!

redmaryjanes said...

He should be on American Idol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...