






You are... My Heart... My Joy... My Babies...
Words cannot begin to express my gratitude to the Lord for entrusting these precious jewels to me... I have dreamt of holding them in my arms since I was a small girl and yet I could not have begun to fathom the capacity of the heart to love until I gazed upon the precious faces of my children... My heart overflows with the wonder of you...
26 comments:
Absolutley Wonderful pictures!!! You've done it again!!
those pics are too cute!!!
I am so glad I came and stopped back by today. :) Another treat! What a wonderful post.
TOO TOO Cute.
SHOW STOPPING GORGEOUS PAIR.
Your children are gorgeous but I'm a sucker for the "do" rag! Boy, is that ever cute!
What gorgeous pictures!!! So much to be thankful for!
Love the picture of the two of them together...beautiful.
I love the last picture. You are all blessed.
Kim
They are precious! I am thinking that I may need to trot down your way ~ Nick and Ian could play and so could the girls! I guess that is why I love your blog so much because I love seeing Nic with Hannah, and it reminds me of Ian and LiLi. They are both so precious!
beautiful post....i love the one of them looking at each other! Priceless! Thank you for your kind words. Hoping to hear something from David later today!
They are both SO precious!!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Comment any time!!!
That bandana looks adorable on her
Yes Minister..... come on down!
The kids would have a blast and so would we. Ian and Lili are so darling and I know Nicholas and Hannah would love to have a playdate.
Beautiful pictures --- what precious jewels you have!! Loved the Father's Day slideshow.
Hi I'm Holly. Our family has also adopted a little girl from China. You children are beautiful. Feel free to stop by my blog as well.
BRAVO!
Encore!
Beautiful pictues, you did an amazing job.
Talent.
Thank you Elizabeth (Ms. Dragonfly)
You make me feel so good. Quite a compliment coming from someone who has SO MUCH TALENT!
Oh my goodness - you're children are gorgeous... but I am a huge fan of that last photo... it's really just so lovely.
I absolutely LOVE these pictures, especially the last one!
Great post of a lovely pair of kiddos....lucky Mama!
You truly have such beautiful children!
Beautiful photos! I love the first B&W of Ms. Thing....stunning!
love, love the pictures ... i am fan of the black and whites ... your children's faces are amazing ... what a blessing from God our children are ... thanks for stopping by my blog...check out again later ...
You are an AMAZING photographer. AMAZING!
What beautiful children.
Absolutely beautiful! You take amazing pictures of them both. It's amazing to be a Mom isn't it?
Post a Comment