Five Things I Was Doing Ten Years Ago: ( this one is very difficult for me as I have a difficult time REMEMBERING what I did yesterday! So I may be off a year give or take...)
1-Moving from California to Georgia
2-Looking young.... (was only 32)
3-Praying to God for my little miracles.... Nicholas and Hannah.... the Lord is oh, so faithful!
Thank You Jesus!
4- Trying to get used to the humidity in the South
5-Dreaming of writing my children's books that I am still dreaming of writing...
Favorite Snack Food:
1- Ice Cream
2- Reeses Peanut Butter Cup
3- Chocolate
4- Caramel
5-Wonderful cheeses and crackers
Five Songs I Know All the Lyrics To:
(oh, dear once again my memory or lack of is exposed)
1- I can only imagine- Mercy Me
2-Old Temptations Songs (love Mowtown)
3- That's Amore'- Dean Martin
4- Revalution - Starfield
5-Old McDonald Had a Farm.... eeeI eeeI O
ahaha..... now it will be stuck in your head all night....
Five Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire
1- be able to bring home my other daughter that my heart feels is in China somewhere
2- help my family
3-help someone else bring thier child home
4- take my children to the lands of thier birth for a wonderful time drinking in thier culture... I want them to think of their homelands with the wonder of the people and the culture and wipe out the nightmares of the orphanage and life without their family.
5- I would love to support orphanges and take mission trips to Africa, Russia, China and Haiti
Five Bad Habits
1- (difficult for me to confess because I am ashamed that I still won't quit for good) I am smoking again.
2-too much time on the computer.... can't help it I love you guys
3-hooked on reality TV... love Survivor and American Idol, etc
4-I am not high energy.... have to really force myself to get going
5-often open my mouth and won't stop.... after it's over I beat myself up.... why do I have such a big mouth?!!!!
Five Things I Like To Do
1-Dance and sing around the living room and kitchen with my kids
2-Photography (of coarse when I have the two most beautiful subjects in the world to inspire me... they are my muse)
3-scrapbook
4-Read
5-crafts (quilting, computer graphics, etc)
Five Things I Would Never Wear Again
1- Thong! (sorry to be sporting panty lines but I am into comfort these days)
2-Bellbottoms
3-Nylons
4-a can of Aqua Net on my huge 80's hair
5-a size 5...... booooohoooohoooohoooohoooohoooo
Now I must tag 5 people.... (Now that you are all aquainted with my poor memory, I am trying to remember who has already done this meme)Elizabeth(Dragonfly), Kimberly(Seventh Diamond), Kristy(The Most Exciting Thing), Tracy(Our Unforgotten Daughter) and Kris(the Mad Race for Macy).
22 comments:
Now, Now :D You have said that many times and I am here to say that you don't have a big mouth! can honestly say that you are the most wonderful person to talk to :D
I love your list and your honesty ~ some are hard to admit. What a wonderful person you are and I feel like I know you so much better now.
Ladybug hugs,
Debbie
Oh, Debbie you are sooooooo sweet and you always make me feel so good. You are wonderful and I am blessed and honored to call you my friend.
Can't wait to get to spend more time together.
Love ya
Daleea
I say no to thongs(butt floss), aqua net(makes my feet stick to bathroom floor)and size 2, can't remember that being in my closet.
Love your list, thanks for sharing.
Just love your blog. Your pictures are incredible (I must admit you have awfully great material to work with;-)I dream of writing children's books myself (my husband is forever on me to start!) and I Can Only Imagine is one of my Mantra songs! Thanks for always sharing your heart. It makes my day to visit your blog.
Heather
Oh my gosh, sooo much of your list could've been written by me!
Seriously, your habits are MINE TOO.
Thanks for bein' so honest.
"I Can Only Imagine" is one of my favorite songs! Gets me choked up.
Great post!
Enjoyed reading your list! Forgot about the nylons! Yuck huh?!!
Great answers.....I so remember the Aqua Net hairspray......lol.....YUCK! It left a cloud in my bathroom until it air out!
OMG. You live in GA too. Another fav of mine is in GA. Are you in the "city"??
I have to agree with you-- you always take such beautiful pictures.
I tried the thong thing but I am totally into comfort...so the world must see my panty lines too;)
Well now I know more about you. I like that you smoke, only cuz now I have something to picture, I have no idea what you look like? Post a photo sometime.
I will do this meme soon.
i'm withyou on the reality shows and no thongs too.
Daleea,
You are witty. I laughed. I am SO anti-thong!
Well, I cannot wait to hear you talk non stop! I too loved your honesty. As for the smoking, don't beat yourself up. You'll do it. I know you will. We're human. We all have vices.
Hugs, Kim
I am very excited to hear more about you.
I love to scrapbook too, I know how you feel, I am adicted to the computer too, what can we say? Its not our faults!
Thanks for being so honest with your blogger buddies! How awesome are you!!!
Ahhhh! I've been tagged - I'll get to work on this one.....
Thanks for making me laugh on this one!
I too, love your honesty.
Your beautiful.
**big hug**
(what's a size 5??? ha ha !)
Great answers! I also love to scrapbook :- )
I'm cracking up over the aquanet and nylons!
Ok, I'll get to work on it.
It was fun reading your answers. I totally agree with you on Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Actually, I think I can eat an entire jar of peanut butter on one sitting!
I love your answers and I'll get this on my blog tomorrow morning!!
Great list. I too, feel I know more about you now. You seem to be such a sweet soul.
good job...
oh gosh...nylons!!
Hey, not like you not to post any pictures of the chickies...... Missed seeing their cute little faces.
Post a Comment