16 July 2007

I'll always be there for you....














I find comfort in knowing that
Even when I am gone... they will always have eachother...




This makes my heart smile...

22 comments:

Kim said...

aaah that is sweet! I was just thinking that same thing yesterday as I watched Jaiden and Jared lounging on the deck chair together...such sweet sentimental moments in time!

Team Houston said...

Wow, I think our girls are from the same ORPHANAGE!! That is so cool since I look at your blog all the time!!

Simone is from Shangrao, Jiangxi Provence (Ling Baby).

If you look at my blog, the post I did yesterday you will see a photo of Lian on there. She is the little girl on the left, then Jenna and then Simone. Lian is from Shangrao too! We just got together with them this weekend.

Love this post. So glad your children have each other. They say our siblings are our oldest friends :O)

~Michele

Sonya said...

You just take the BEST pictures!!!

mommy24treasures said...

aww, how sweet. I feel the same way. I think the greatest gift you can give a child is a sibling to love, grow with, share memories with. My Jacob and Chloe have had so many countless times of joy together, it brings me such happiness...

Lauren said...

AWW!!! Those are soo precious and priceless at that.

redmaryjanes said...

Beautiful pictures...and yes, I am glad that my children have each other too!

Anonymous said...

Once again, beautiful photos - beautiful children!!
You are an AMAZING photographer, girl!
Lots of love ~

Beckyb said...

Well said - it is comforting!!

Nikki said...

The pictures make my heart melt, as always. You can tell how much they love each other -- friends for life.

Kim said...

Thank You for such a sweet comment on my blog!

Gracie said...

what sweet pictures!

Praise and Coffee said...

Oh my, they're adorable!!!

M said...

So sweet! You always have the sweetest pictures. I check your blog often! :)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i am in love with black and white pictures .. your children are beautiful...loving brothers and sisters are a blessing beyond words.

kitchu said...

You always get me with the last picture.... the feet. I am LOVING the feet (and of course the brother/sister love too)!

Nesting For Natalie said...

Oh gosh. I am just a wreck! The pictures were so precious and then I get to the bottom, and see those little feet in satin shoes...

Tears! Beautiful pictures agian!

Amy

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Oh Daleea, Those picture are wonderful! I love her little feet, how precious!

Christi and Abbey said...

gorgeous photos
love the Empress
and the little silk shoes

Steffie B. said...

Love it, love it, love it! ;)

The family of six said...

You always have such beautiful photos. I love the baby shoes!

insanemommy said...

That is so sweet. Not only does she love him, but he loves her. I love her little shoes....

Anonymous said...

She is precious! I love the picture of her feet! Good luck with the blogger award!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...