

Sizzlin' Rony has graced me with my first award nomination...... I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me feel "special"... I have been feelin' kind of blue and lonely so this makes me feel loved... It is also pretty fun to be a Rockin' Girl at 42.... We are all part of the 40 and over, still got it yaya sisterhood club.... Woohooo
All of the sweet comments you all leave about my beautiful children and my photography really makes my day... so much so that I actually check my blog several times a day to see if anyone has left a comment for me... this is often my only connection to the "Outside" world... pretty pathetic I am... lol
I am a novice at photography, would love to aquire some skills in it one day. Please keep cheering me on as it encourages me to pursue capturing these priceless moments. I usually don't say much on my posts and think it is quite funny because I am a TALKER... a GoofBall... for some reason I usually just let my pictures tell the story of my Jewels of My Heart.
I'm rambling so I will make myself stop. I'm not sure what this award really stands for so I'm just going to nominate those whose blogs touch me in an awesome way.... First I want to nominate...
Kim over at 3 Peanuts... she is one rockin' Mom of 3 beautiful children. She takes great pictures and her children are a reflection of her love...
I also want to nominate Amy at Nesting for Natalie... she paits a picture with her photographs and words that touches the deepest parts of your heart. Her spirit is beautiful, loving and oh, so full of grace.
And I nominate Debbie at Life with Ian and Lili...(password protected) her children are breathtaking, Lili has stolen my heart and her photographs are so lovely they captivate and inspire me...
And I nominate Debbie at Life with Ian and Lili...(password protected) her children are breathtaking, Lili has stolen my heart and her photographs are so lovely they captivate and inspire me...
I have come to think of so many of you as dear friends through your blogs and quite frankly I think all of you are Rockin' Girls!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing special times in your life with me.

7 comments:
congrats on your award! I LOOOVE your blog. You inspire me. I get ideas from you all the time. Blogging for me too is sometimes my only contact with grownups :), so I know what you mean...
You can get to know someone through their photography I think...It does speak about your heart. I know you love your jewels abundantly and that they are priceless...
I love Nesting for Natalie too! She is a wonderfu writer and opens her soul as she speaks.
Connie
Wow...Daleea..I am so honored! I am feeling kind of sick and blue today so this is just the lift I needed. I was just turning my computer off and decided to look at e-mail for a quick second. You made me smile:)
I feel a bit isolated these days (a new baby will do that to a gal) and it is nice to connect with other Moms in the same boat. Interestingly, the other people you nominated are the other bloggers who touch me the most too.
I am so sick that I need to go to bed but I look forward to pasting the button to my blog tomorrow. Thank you!
Hugs,
Kim
One more thing..what I am most honored about is to be in the company of you, Debbie and Amy. You all seem like honest, giving, incredible women.
Kim
There you go girl. You are so awesome. I can't believe you don't know it. I wish I was half the photographer you are. You are so talented and it shines in your pictures. I love checking in here everyday. I'm sorry I've been a little tardy lately I'm so swamped at work..... Love you girl.
Connie and Kim, you two are so sweet and you make me feel better. Thank you for shaing your kind words and I think you are both wonderful too.
God Bless you and your beautiful families
Daleea
OMG ~ That was so sweet of you :D What a way to start my day! I needed a little pick me up, as I really want to drag myself back to bed and not up to Ian's room to finish it before he comes home. I can't believe that we are to the PB teen catalog with my boy ~ I going to cry!
BTW ~ Thanks for your comment. I can't tell you how that experience has made me look inward to my own short comings. I struggled as whether or not to use that for my Thankful Thursday.
I have never been to Nesting for Natalie, but Kim is one of my dearest friends out there in bloggy land :D
Congrats! You really deserve this recognition! I LOVE your blog!
And thank you so very much for nominating me! Iwas thrilled and shocked. How sweet of you :)!
Amy
Post a Comment