Once again - the cutest, most precious little peanut ever !!! LOVE the bedding that she's on, is that her room, or yours ? Happy 4th cute friend of mine ! ;o)
Hey Kristy... I think so to... teehee. She is sitting on a futon that I have in her room and I bought a chenille bedspread to put over it. It love having a sofa to play on in her room. Great for snuggling. Happy 4th to you to!!!!!!!!!!11111
17 comments:
Your kids are absolutely beautiful! What great photos in your blog!
"Hello? CCAA? Please send all the little children to their parents right away. Thank you, bye."
I love these picture :D ~ I feel the same way when I talk on the phone ~ but it sure is fun!
Why Elizabeth....(Ms. Dragonfly) how did you know what she was saying on the phone... hehee
Oh, if only it were that simple.
Just stopped by to
say hi! Have a great
holiday!
" oh yes, I'll charge that to Mommy's credit card"
It doesn't get any cuter than that!
It is so cute how kids are so intrigued with phones:)
I can't take the cuteness!!!! Makes me extra excited TO LEAVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEKKK!!!
Way to cute! I love to talk on the phone also.
Awe... she looks so serious on the phone!
I think she was on the phone with the home shopping channel...
CUTE!!!
Love it!
Once again - the cutest, most precious little peanut ever !!!
LOVE the bedding that she's on, is that her room, or yours ?
Happy 4th cute friend of mine !
;o)
Hey Kristy... I think so to... teehee.
She is sitting on a futon that I have in her room and I bought a chenille bedspread to put over it. It love having a sofa to play on in her room. Great for snuggling.
Happy 4th to you to!!!!!!!!!!11111
This is so cute. I cannot wait to meet Miss Hannah! She and Kate are going to have a BLAST!
Kim
I love the "do" rag. My girls love the phone too.
Yes, it can be exhausting to chat on the phone!
Post a Comment