OMG~ She is simply precious! I love the outfit ~ that color is perfect on her!
Those are so fun - I am telling you - you are good!!!!
Love the outfit - love the drum - love the pics - love it all - she is so incredibly sweet!Heather
She is having so much fun being a little Empress! Love the up close shots of her expressions.
She is just so cute! She looks beautiful. I love the outfit.
oh my goodness, absolutely precious. I love those colors on her...
She is breathtaking! Just simply beautiful. You do such a great job capturing her expressions.
You certainly have a good object for all these lovely photo shoots! Love this set of photos!
cute pics!
sweet!
She is always a doll baby but WOW she look awesome in that blue!!!Sonya
Did you get her chinese silks in China?! Way too gorgeous. She of course looks great in everything.
TTTTTOOOOOOOO CUTE! You have such a gift!Beth in WI
I always love your pictures...Hannah is lookin' so lovely as an empress! (those drums are such fun)
Your daughter is just beautiful in her little outfit. Those little toys are fun that she is holding. We brought back several of those from China.
I love the one where her face is scrunched up. She is such a beauty!
such a cutie!
I really love the 4th picture from the bottom. It really shows her personality! :)
Post a Comment
18 comments:
OMG~ She is simply precious! I love the outfit ~ that color is perfect on her!
Those are so fun - I am telling you - you are good!!!!
Love the outfit - love the drum - love the pics - love it all - she is so incredibly sweet!
Heather
She is having so much fun being a little Empress! Love the up close shots of her expressions.
She is just so cute! She looks beautiful. I love the outfit.
oh my goodness, absolutely precious. I love those colors on her...
She is breathtaking! Just simply beautiful. You do such a great job capturing her expressions.
You certainly have a good object for all these lovely photo shoots! Love this set of photos!
cute pics!
sweet!
She is always a doll baby but WOW she look awesome in that blue!!!
Sonya
Did you get her chinese silks in China?! Way too gorgeous. She of course looks great in everything.
TTTTTOOOOOOOO CUTE! You have such a gift!
Beth in WI
I always love your pictures...Hannah is lookin' so lovely as an empress! (those drums are such fun)
Your daughter is just beautiful in her little outfit. Those little toys are fun that she is holding. We brought back several of those from China.
I love the one where her face is scrunched up. She is such a beauty!
such a cutie!
I really love the 4th picture from the bottom. It really shows her personality! :)
Post a Comment