08 August 2007

My Daughter... My Heart...

My darling daughter, Hannah MeiLin... I look at you, at your sweetness and I find myself in awe that God would love me so to entrust you to me. Oh, how I dreamed of you since I was a small girl... all the years of dreaming could not come close to the wonder of you. Your smile outshines the sun... Your giggle melts hearts... Your sweet face is more beautiful than words... Your eyes sparkle with joy and shine with wisdom. Your heart is loving and kind... I love how your little eyebrows furrow when you are thinking... you are so inquisitive... such a little thinker. You take me to places in your magical little world that I had long since forgotten... you take me to places that I could never go if I was not with you... My heart soars above the moon and into the heavens when I hold you in my arms... When your precious little voice calls out, "Mama" I get a glimpse of heaven. You still only say a few words and yet you are funny and so smart... I can't imagine my life without you Peep... my little blue bird of happiness. The world is such a wonderful, beautiful place with you in it.
Oh, how thankful I am that you are mine...
my Baby Love...
my Peep...
my daughter...
my heart...

25 comments:

Heather said...

She truly is that beautiful and your words do express the love and gratitude in your heart. Thank you for sharing - you say what many of us are not articulate enough to say.
Have a blessed evening
Heather

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Oh Daleea,
That was so touching and beautiful. You have such a wonderful little girl and she has the best mommy imaginable! What a miracle that brought you together. God does amazing things!

Ladybug hugs,
Debbie

Daniella said...

Beautiful girl, beautiful words

Anonymous said...

Your nest is full of love!!!

Joanne said...

You take the most beautiful photos and you write the most beautiful words! (But then look at your subjects...beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Precious.
Love your heart girl!
This picture of her is stunning.
**hugs**

mommy24treasures said...

lovely post... She is such a little blessing. So precious...Thank you for sharing your heart. I hope your back is feeling better.

Steffie B. said...

She is just a little precious honey.....I could just gobble her up! ;)

t~ said...

Very beautifully said for your girl.

Nikki said...

What a sweet letter to your baby girl...she will love to read it some day. I am still touched deeply when my mom writes to me about how much she loves me! There is just something so magical about a momma's relationship with her daughter.
(wonderful photo, of course, of Hannah. She is so cute and her outfit is adorable!)

Calico Sky said...

She is so very very beautiful! My goodness what a treasure. A total jewel...
p.s. I am Canadian but live in England which is why it is so difficult to adopt :)

M said...

Beautiful photos and beautiful words. You are amazing. You are an inpiration for us all. Hannah is truly blessed to have you as her mother.

kerri said...

Beautiful post.
Your Hannah reminds me so much of my eldest Jennifer when she was little.
A gorgeous blessing.

insanemommy said...

Daleea, that was so beautiful and sweet. Your words jump off the page. I can see in your photos the love you feel. Lucky child. Lucky you.

Lisa said...

Thank you for such a heart felt post. She is such a beautiful girl.

Nesting For Natalie said...

Daleea,

What a stunning post! Your Hannah is sooooo darling, oh my :). That picture is precious...then to read what you wrote...this blog is doin' me in. No mascara when I come here; it will surely spill down my cheeks form your beautiful words!

Amy

Tracy said...

Beautiful post ...

Unknown said...

back at you - your son AND daughter are simply stunning!

Missy
Mom to the Empress (Fussy Pants)

sheryl said...

One of the most beautiful posts I have ever read!

Sheryl

Michelle said...

A fabulous post ... Hannah is beautiful!

Elise said...

Beautiful post to a beautiful daughter!

Love those cutie little shoes too!

Colleen said...

She is all of that and then some. She is so darn sweet and so are your words.

Sarah's proud Mama said...

I completely know how you feel. Every day I look in Sarah's eyes, I'm overwhelmed with the love and responsibility God's given me to care for my little angel.
What a blessing our girls are!
Robin

Cindy from central NC said...

Your post gave me chills..it's exactly how I feel about my Sammi and Nicki....it's just breathtaking, isn't it? Ah, we are all so lucky...

-Cindy

3 Peanuts said...

Daleea,

Beautiful...that is all I can say!

Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...