01 August 2007

The white dress... continued











17 comments:

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

She is just beautiful! I love the pics ~ but my fav is the clos-up! What a sweetie!

Pug Mama said...

nothing more perfect then a beautiful little girl on the beach wearing a white dress!

Tracy said...

So sweet!!

mommy24treasures said...

I can't believe you were dissapointed with the photoshoot!
They are all lovely. I just love her little legs and feet. They are SO cute!!!

Polar Bear said...

Such sweet pictures! I LOVE the close up and the picture of her toes in the sand. So CUTE!!!!

Elise said...

I love the white dress and barefoot pics on the beach!

t~ said...

I love the white dress! I need one!

redmaryjanes said...

Beautiful-as always, you should open a children's photography studio.

Colleen said...

Have you ever sent your pics anywhere for a contest?? Honestly - they are such amazing shots and well....look at the subject! Cuter than cute!!! I so cannot wait to get my Hannah's feet in the sand.

Jewels of My Heart said...

Ya'll make me feel so good. Thank you for the sweet words. I am hoping for some better shots later in the month when we meet Kim and her babes at Hilton Head.

insanemommy said...

How did you slide this post in without me seeing your work of art?! Gorgeous. Not surprising....

Steffie B. said...

I think Sophia needs a white dress......

Calico Sky said...

those are the cutest little toes!!!

my3 kids said...

I just love these pictures..what a sweetie you have:)

Alyson and Ford said...

I am going out to buy a cute white dress - today!! Love the pictures. She's gorgeous!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

Nikki said...

Love, love, love the pictures! She is a vision in white...

we are doing ours next weekend and I REALLY hope to get some good ones.

LaLa said...

I was commenting on your recent post when I noticed this one. We just got home from the beach and of course we did the white dress pics too. Love yours!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...