I asked Hannah to make a funny face for the camera.... This is what a got. My camera shy little beauty is turning into a ham. Complete with Cheese Puff stained face!
I love that she was blowing you raspberries! My Abbey use to do that all the time. Hannah loves the camera. Who knows. She may be the next super model.
I so enjoy all your pics!!! How do you get her to look into the camera? For every pic I get of Ava facing the camera, there are at least a dozen of the back of her head if at all any part of her body as she runs the opposite direction of the camera! The only time I can get her to sit still long enough is when she's in her highchair!
And what a beautiful funny face she is! She has such gorgeous eyes, I've probably said that before, but I love them!! And she looks so pretty leaning against that pretty floral pillow!
I just discovered your blog and it is wonderful. Love your photography. We are waiting for our daughter from China (6mo LID) and currently have a beautiful daughter adopted from Russia. We have a little something in common!
30 comments:
I love that she was blowing you raspberries! My Abbey use to do that all the time. Hannah loves the camera. Who knows. She may be the next super model.
Oh! I looove all the new faces she's making...
Lily used to make the exact pouty face! too cute.
She is so sweet! I can't believe how much personality she is developing! I love her smouchy face ~ too cute!
Ladybug hugs,
Debbie
What a sweetheart!
We love her funny little face too! What a beauty!
Heather
she is just such a cutie. I love coming over to see your latest pics.
hahhah I love the last pic. Hannah is so precious! She has the kinda face that you could just kiss forever!!
Kim
I so enjoy all your pics!!! How do you get her to look into the camera? For every pic I get of Ava facing the camera, there are at least a dozen of the back of her head if at all any part of her body as she runs the opposite direction of the camera! The only time I can get her to sit still long enough is when she's in her highchair!
What a fun post!!! She is such a cutie!!!
She is absolutely adorable!!
And what a beautiful funny face she is! She has such gorgeous eyes, I've probably said that before, but I love them!!
And she looks so pretty leaning against that pretty floral pillow!
She is the cutest little thing~ I love checking your blog to see her little face.
Oh she is a doll!!!
What fun!
She is so darling! Love the last picture!
Too funny!
Hannah is just adoeable :P
That is beyond precious.....she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
She's too funny!
Being adorable has it's price...hope she caught some rest ;0)
Now thats a face to love for sure!!!
I want to KISS that face!!!
Kim
The SMOOCH is my favorite!
Love all the faces, and the exhausted super model pic at the end. The kissy face is so cute!
I just discovered your blog and it is wonderful. Love your photography. We are waiting for our daughter from China (6mo LID) and currently have a beautiful daughter adopted from Russia. We have a little something in common!
Oh, me again! I forgot to mention that I found your letter to your daughter about her birth mother absolutely beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes.
love that face:) she is adorable; saucy (:
Soooo Cute!! Mama papparazzis are the best:)
These "funny face" pics are my favorite types of photos! I love seeing kids' natural expressions!!
She was born to pose for the camera, what a cutie!
She reminds me of Olivia's little personality that is coming out.
How old is she? Olivia's 19 months this week - WAHHHHH - time is going to quick
Deb
Post a Comment