21 September 2007

Sweetness...






21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, she is just SOOO cute!

Amy C

Nesting For Natalie said...

I skimmed down the page to catch up and saw the "Funny Face" post. I laughed. I saw the letter to the birthmother, I cried.

Jane's birthmother is forever in my thoughts! How can she not be? What a gift she has given...at a cost, I will never fully comprehend.

Amy C

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

She is definitely a hat girl---so cute.

Anonymous said...

For some reason, my computer only loaded half of the last picture of your Hannah - meaning: I only got to see her eyes....WOW ! Her eyes are AMAZING!!!
Beautiful girl.
Have a great weekend - xoxo

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

That little outfit is adorable! She is all about sweetness! I just love it when you post the close-ups!

Ladybug hugs,
Debbie

Lori said...

Oh, she is SO sweet!!
So stylish too, love the pink and brown leopard print! :D

Tamara said...

Ahh- she looks like a budding artist!

insanemommy said...

Momma, she is one stylin' beauty! My heart skips a beat thinking what your life will be like when she's 16! Lock the door now... lol.

Heather said...

We all know leopard print is popular in our home! She is so sweet! Love the hat! Love these pics! Love that beautiful little girl!

Heather

Sonya said...

I wanta know how many hats she owns???? WHAT A DOLL!

Sonya

Gwen Oatsvall said...

ok, i have to have that hat for my Maggie ... it looks like it will cover her burn and keep her warm in the winter ...

do post or email me where you got it s.oatsvall@comcast.net

Beckyb said...

Do you just want to kiss those cute cheeks ALL the time!?!!? So sweet!!!

t~ said...

Playing a little blog catch up. I love all the photos that you take. Your daughter is simply breathtaking. I'm going to read that book you suggested. Thanks for the tip.

redmaryjanes said...

What a doll. That last picture makes me want to hug her.

kerri said...

Oh, my goodness,stylin'!!
I just love the hat.
Cutie patootie!!

polkadot said...

If I wore a hat like that, I'd look like a mushroom, but she can really "work that hat!" Supercute.

DiJo said...

Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Diana

Steffie B. said...

So contest material! ;)

Journey to Lilly! said...

ohh these pic's are so very sweet! She surely makes my heart smile :)
Kim

Praise and Coffee said...

OOOHHHHH! Can I just pinch a cheek or two?!

Sophie's Mom said...

Your girl is such a snazzy dresser! Adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...