oh she is so pretty in pink! Pretty pretty... Great photos. I love her grin picture. I posted a grin of Caitlyn in the last post and her daddy doesn't like it, he likes her serious looks, but I like to see the many faces of our girls.
She is breath taking! She is such a beautiful little girl. I love her hair like that. After meeting you, I know that was a feat to get it up. She is a little girl on the go!
Your children are absolutely precious! I am a friend of DD (Journey to Mimi) and she e-mailed me your blog. My children are from Russia. We have had some similar conversations about birth families. After one conversation my daughter announced "well I will not have a baby in my tummy--I will go to Russia like you." That made me smile a big smile because she must think I'm doing a good job :)
I agree with Kim, I love her hair! She looks so pretty (as usual)... and I adore the last photo of her scrunching her nose (S Lu makes that same face)!
26 comments:
One word...GORGEOUS!
I love her hair that way!
Kim
As always, I love the photos of your girl!
Beautiful!!!
LOOK AT HER!
She made my entire day!
What a beautiful girl - my favorite color is pink - just love her little outfit!
Heather
Oh yes, gorgeous indeed!
Love the outfit and that funny face in the last pic cracked me up.
Also loved the kiddos together in your last post - super sweet.
oh she is so pretty in pink! Pretty pretty... Great photos. I love her grin picture.
I posted a grin of Caitlyn in the last post and her daddy doesn't like it, he likes her serious looks, but I like to see the many faces of our girls.
That color on her is incredible!
As AWAYS a beautiful doll!!
Sonya
could you please come to my house and take pictures ... yours are soooo cute and you capture moments to keep forever !!!
Gorgeous, beautiful ~ my word is precious!! What a girl you have there :)
She is breath taking! She is such a beautiful little girl. I love her hair like that. After meeting you, I know that was a feat to get it up. She is a little girl on the go!
Beautiful girl!
You last few post have been beautiful, sweet, darling and so from the heart.
Thank you.
Blessings ~
Your children are absolutely precious! I am a friend of DD (Journey to Mimi) and she e-mailed me your blog. My children are from Russia. We have had some similar conversations about birth families. After one conversation my daughter announced "well I will not have a baby in my tummy--I will go to Russia like you." That made me smile a big smile because she must think I'm doing a good job :)
Wow Daleea....these photos are so awesome and your little girl is simply stunning.
She is just beautiful!! Love her in the pink. She just looks so darn cute and I love her hair up like that. It is very cute!!
Christy :)
She could not be nay prettier!!!
She is absolutely beautiful!! Love the pictures!
I love the new photos
Beautiful
Staci
http://jinxiuofxuwen.blogspot.com/
Oh, she is simply breath takingly beautiful.
Thank you for your lovely comment...
She looks just gorgeous. Is that her camera smile in the last couple of pictures?
Oh my God she could model! Absolutely precious.
I agree with Kim, I love her hair! She looks so pretty (as usual)... and I adore the last photo of her scrunching her nose (S Lu makes that same face)!
Hugs!
Shana :)
Wow, beautiful!!!
Ok....I can't even pick a favorite! She is so cute.
So it is possible. She actually CAN get cuter everytime I click over here. Even with the cute funny faces. priceless.
Oh she's darling. I LOVE the pretty pink she's wearing and she's too cute with the lantern! :)
Post a Comment