03 October 2007

A Special Day...

the BEAUTIFUL Ana Claire

Monday was wonderful! I saw that Lisa from Young Party of Five made a post from Savannah. So I emailed her to see if she wanted to meet. We ended up spending the whole day together. We explored River St and Downtown Savannah with the kids. Lisa is beautiful and so sweet. She had to listen to me barking orders at Nicholas and trying to keep up with my "Baby On The GO!" was no easy task. She was so patient and understanding with my frazzled self. lol

It was so wonderful to get to talk with her. It felt like we had known eachother forever.

Ana Claire is beautiful and so sweet. What a good girl she is. She was such a little lady. She and Nicholas had a ball playing and she was always giving Hannah hugs.

It was a special day indeed!






*I also wanted to thank you all so much for your understanding, and kind words of support and encouragement. I can not begin to tell you how appreciated they are and did help. Each heartfelt comment was like a soothing balm to my troubled soul. Thank you. I love you guys.

14 comments:

C's Mom said...

How fun! I'm glad you all had such a great day together.

kitchu said...

Wow, what a wonderful day! Love the pics!

Lisa said...

We had a wonderful time! Looking at those photos makes me wish that Ana Claire had a little sister. She really loved playing with Hannah and giving her hugs.
The photo that you got of the rainbow over the water was gorgeous! Thank you again for such a great day!

t~ said...

Beautiful days of some beautiful kids! Sounds like fun!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

it is so peaceful to meet someone and just click ... looks like a wonderful time ... thanks again for sharing your heart in the last post ...

Christy said...

What a totally cool day!! How fun to get to meet up like that. The pics are adorable as always :)

Christy :)

mommy24treasures said...

I think it is so wonderful you got to meet! Love seeing the kids together.

Hope for Lucy said...

WE just love the Young's family and I'm so glad you got to meet them. They are a very special family. I love all of the pictures! I hope one day that we get to meet also.

Love
Green Party of Four

Lori said...

Oh what a special day, in a pretty place too! The three children are all so sweet together. Ana Claire is precious, I'm sure she must have loved being around little Hannah and playing with Nicholas!
How great that you all could be together.

Colleen said...

What great pics. Looks like a really great day.

insanemommy said...

I love meeting new people! Fun. I"m glad you had ao much fun.

Heather said...

Great pics and what fun! Looks like a super day.

heather

3 Peanuts said...

Looks like a very fun day!!

Kim

Drea said...

u have such a beautiful family

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...