Two years ago today the world became lovelier...
Your beauty takes my breath away...
Your smile outshines the sun...
Your spirit inspires all who know you...
Your sweetness melts my heart...
I love you Hannah MeiLin...
Oh, how I thank the Lord for blessing me with the gift of you.
Jesus please comfort my baby's birth Mother on this special day... Give her Your peace... heal her heart... help her to know how loved our precious daughter is.

14 comments:
Absolutly beautiful!!! She is just precious and give the little one a HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUG!!!! 2 years old is major-- wow!!!
Chrsity :)
happy birthday beautiful Hannah!!!!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WHAT A LOVE :)
So sweet. Happy Birthday Hannah!!
Happy Birthday sweet Hannah. She is such a beautiful, perfect little girl - I, too, pray for peace for her birth mother, as she must think, wonder, dream & pray herself on this amazing day - the day that she had to make a decision that would ultimately unite Hannah with her forever family......
Thank you all for your sweet words.
Thank you Sara for your kind prayer for Hannah's birth Mother.
I found your blog from three peanuts. My hearts desire since I was ten to adopt a little China girl. I can see why your children are the jewels of your heart!
Happy birthday Hannah, from the Askew family. :)
What a beautiful girl Hannah is. She just melts my heart. Happy Birthday precious!!
Lv,
Kim
Love to you ont his most special occasion - everyone rejoices with you!
Heather
Happy Birthday to Darling Hannah!
What a beautiful birthday wish.
Happy Birthday, Hannah.
So beautiful!
Happy Birthday! What a beautiful girl, with personality plus!
Post a Comment