Happy New Year Friends....
This has been a year of blessings that abound... I am so thankful for my husband and our two beautiful children. I am oh, so thankful for our good health and for the Lord's most gracious provisions. I am grateful for the new friendships I have made and for those who I have been honored to call friend for years. Thank you for sharing this year with us and for allowing me to share in the laughter and tears of your family.
May 2008 be a year of love and laughter... may there be a smile in your heart and in those of your loved ones... may you come to know the desires of your heart... may the blessings of the Lord rain down upon you... may those little ones around the world who are waiting to be held in their Mommy and Daddy's loving arms find their way home this year.
I pray for Jesus' perfect will in each of our lives and I pray that this year there will be a transformation in me.... More of Jesus and less of me...
God Bless You
Love,
Daleea
11 comments:
Precious pictures! Happy 2008! Have a great new years
♥Gracie
The slideshow is great, I love the pic of Hannah sitting in the basket and the one of Nicholas in his Karate outfit. Yes, I too pray for more of Him and less of me.
Have a happy new year.
Paula
Very sweet!
Thanks for being a part of my life this past year. Your encouragement has been precious to me.
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year, May it be prosperous and blessed.
Thank you for your friendship.
Love looking at all these photos of your Jewels. I just love Hannah's feet! So chubby. I want to kiss them!:)
I love the slide shows!! Thanks for making them!! Also thanks for being a witness for Jesus Christ!!
God bless your family in 2008!
Happy New Year!!
Debbie Wankel
That is such a perfect post Daleea. I just love it. I wish for all of those things too. Happy New Year!
You are truly beautiful.....
Happy New Year to you and yours as well. :)
God Bless you Daleea - you are a bright, bright light in this big ol' world!
Happy New Year - wishing you God's richest blessings.
Heather
Right back at ya babe!
Kim
Beautifully put...here's to more of God (and less of us) in 2008!
XOXO
Post a Comment