I just don't understand you people that change your blogs like you change your underware!!! How do you do it???? I am so frustrated! And to top it off I can't get the Merry Christmas off of my header. Not that I have a new one because Connie made my last one because I still can't figure out how to do it. lol This is getting personal. It may take me forever but I am going to figure it out!!!
Thanks for listening.... hehee
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Connie to the rescue!!!!!!! again. Thank you once again Connie for my beautiful header. I love it!
13 comments:
I feel your pain. I do mine so infrequently, it's like I learn it all over again each time!
I'm sure someone with more knowledge than me will step up and help you out.
I know it is frustrating. Did you put your header up through page elements? If so go there and click remove image and then browse for whatever new image you are putting. Hey you got the new background on it looks pretty! I will walk you through whatever step by step where you can say you did it!:):)
FROM GWEN ...your are cracking me up ... i have left 3 emails for you about the hats ... we got them the 22nd ... both girls wore them to church ... they are beyond fabulous ... i have a picture to email ya, but not sure why my emails aren't going through .. send me an email so i can double check yours ... s.oatsvall@comcast.net
YOU ARE A HUGE BLESSING !!!
Love your new look, very pretty and feminine.
Love the underwear crack(pardon the pun), it made me chuckle.
LOL - Know I know that you cannot possibly be referring to me ;D Let me know if you want help - I am at you service. BTW - I love the new look - so elegant!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
Oh, I hear you loud and clear. That is why mine still looks like spring time. Someday, we'll all have time to master the blogging template, but for now..awe, who cares!!!
It looks so beatiful!!
I love the header you have now!! It looks really good!! Your children are beautiful!
Debbie Wankel
I'm with you. I wont even attempt to change my layout because I'm afraid I'll end up deleting my whole blog on accident. Love the look of your current blog!
Don't ask me......lol.....I gotta have the Blog Fairy do it for me! I must be way too blonde or something!
it's not easy to learn - but after you learn how, it's pretty easy to do! yours looks lovely...
my hint: set up a separate blog page just for the purpose of learning. trial and error are terrific teachers!
I feel your pain too.... (hint hint Christine---haha).. But seriously, I love your new look. Your blog is always so gorgeous.
It looks fantastic. I try new things but I can't do it everyday. It is a job! I sure can't figure out how to put the background paper on.... All I know is --SAVE what you have so you can always go back.....
Post a Comment