18 January 2008

for Isabella...

for Isabella........
As many of you know, I have spoken of my longing to return to China one day. For several months now I have felt in my heart that we will have another daughter and I have given her the name Isabella. For now she lives only in my heart. We have no plans in the immediate future of beginning this journey. In fact, the Lord would have to move mountains for us to even begin. Certain things would have to come to pass for us to even start the paperwork. One of which is my husband would have to believe that she is meant to be ours too. He doesn't feel like we are to have another daughter but he has said that if it is God's will then He will open the door. I know this is true.... If she is just a longing in my heart then it will not be.... but if she is truly ours I know the Lord will move those mountains and bring her home.


I have decided to begin designing blogs. With help from Connie, tutorials, and the manual, I have finally figured it out. lol I want to thank Connie for all of her help and for the beautiful headers she designed for me in the past. I also want to thank my #1 cheerleader Rony she has been encouraging and coaxing me into giving it a go. Any money that comes in will go towards buying a much needed and desired new camera. After that most of the money will be saved in the hope of one day beginning our journey to Isabella. I also would like to be able to help other children in China in some way.


I am not certain how this endeavor will pan out. My available time is limited so I will only be able to do so many. Assuming anyone will want me to design their blog. I also am working on a new Lady Peep design that will be available soon that I am very excited about.

If you are interested please email me. I am asking for a donation of $50.00 for the blog and $25.00 for the header. If you visit Rony's blog you will see my very first design and even more importantly you will get to see her beautiful baby girls' sweet faces.... they are guaranteed to steal your heart.


To kick it off I am going to have a drawing for a free blog design give away. If you would like to be entered in the drawing please leave a comment telling me you want to be entered. (Make certain I have a way to contact you if you are chosen.) The name will be drawn on Weds. night.


If you like my new blog design please tell me in the comments too........ please, oh, please..... I can use all of the confidence I can get. I also just want to say to all those who stop by.... thank you for taking the time to share in special moments with my family. Some of you I have had the blessing and honor of becoming friends with and I am oh, so thankful for your encouragement, support, and friendship.


The pearl in my header is for Isabella.... like a precious seed of love and hope growing in my heart. Perhaps it will represent each child who finds them self with out their Mother. But I can't help hoping that Isabella is truly mine. That one day she will be in my arms. If it is the Lord's will, if I am her Mother then one day I will replace that tiny pearl with a photograph of her beautiful face. Until then, it will remain on my header as a banner of hope.... Hope for the little child that cries themselves to sleep each night instead of being nestled in their Mother's loving arms.... Hope that the love I feel for my child I have yet to know is real and not a figment of what I long to be... Hope that my Isabella will one day come home...

33 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

beautiful, I am excited for you... I love love love the name Isabella...

Steffie B. said...

FABULOUS girl....I am so excited for you. Not sure I can leave my BF, but perhaps we can see what we can do! ;) *Wink*

Debbie said...

I love it!!! It looks great!!I wish you the best! I have a friend that is getting ready to redo mine for me.I can't wait!


Debbie

Ladybug Hugs 4 U said...

Your blog looks fabulous! I am so excited for you and where the Lord is taking you :D I hope that Isabella doesn't have to wait to long for her mommy to come.

Ladybug hugs,
;D

Sharon said...

What a great and generous idea. I love the idea of Isabella. She is a sparkle in your eye! My son and his friend are working on a prettier Blog for me today and I'd love any suggestions. But understand that you are busy so do not feel pressure! heehee Have a great weekend.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your children are beautiful and you are obviously getting help from an expert in Connie! She decorated my blog! I love her! Congratulations on starting a new business!

redmaryjanes said...

This blog and Rony's are GORGEOUS! I do need a header for St. Patrick's Day. Something fun I can put up for that week or longer. Let me know what you think!

Tina said...

Great look, it's really beautiful!! You take great pictures and the your children are precious.

kerri said...

Fantastic, your so creative, this venue will be perfect for you.
I hope you can one day bring Isabella home. ;O)

3 Peanuts said...

Daleea,

You are awesome at this stuff and you need to beleive that!!!!!!!!!

This looks fabulous and I know people will be flocking to have you work on their blogs. I will mention it in a post soon if that is okay with you. Let me know. It is hard work to figure it all out (I just figured a tiny bit out for mine). I will be praying for your heart's desire. I wish you much success but you don't need my wish. It will happen:)

Love,
Kim

Kim said...

Love your post...
And the name "ISABELLA" is the best..
I too will have an Isabella coming home to me one day..

Joanne said...

I love visiting your blog and noticed right away the beautiful header!! You are soooo talented; blog design, gorgeous clothing and beautiful pictures! I would be honored to be put into your "blog drawing" as my blog can really use a makeover!!

I can really relate to your feelings about Isabella; it took a while to "convince" my husband we had a daughter in China. Now we have our Mia HOPE home with us :) I will keep you in my prayers ~ never loose hope...

jennifer said...

Everything looks great! I love Rony's too! I can't wait to see how God works to bring the desires of your heart to pass.

Enter me in the contest, for sure!!

Sharon said...

Had to pop back over and tell you THANK YOU for your sweet post and the support. They are stuck on the background but I figure they will figure it out eventually! Ha They met in web design class and are two very savy computer guys but YOU can do something they can't as of now. I love it when Moms can outsmart the computer geeks. (Well, maybe not when my blog looks like it clashes!) haha

Yoli said...

I hope one day that little pear turns into sweet Isabella. I love that name, it is my God child's name. Are you open to a SN child? perhaps she is already on a list waiting for you.

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you all for your sweet words and your encouragement. It lifts my heart. In answer to Salome's Mom's question... Yes, in my heart I feel that she will be on the waiting child or special needs list.... only time will tell if she is truly mine.

Sharon said...

Okay, I will try very hard to stop filling up your comment section with all me! haha I just wanted to thank you again for all the help and support. It is still not perfect but I am very happy with it and very proud of my son. I just wanted to say that I think you are one of those wonderful, giving women that the world needs more of and I am so happy to have found you (and your blog!!)
God Bless you!! Sharon

crazylady said...

I couldn't think of a better way to showcase your talents... You did such a great job with my half brain Rony :)
Let the business roll on in.
I may go broke having such wonderful blog designers around, but you can bet I'll be asking you to at some point. Hey, start me out in the draw okay?
Your new template is beautiful, as always. Your taste is always so girly, classic and soft. Even reaches out to my Victoria Secret side. Best of luck in finding a way to Isabella. Where there's a will, there's a woman with a plan.
Warmest,
Senja

April said...

It is beautiful. I love it. Can I enter to win. I have a friend I would love to give my template to, but I had beginners luck and haven't been able to make another template that actually works. I had one and then I went to bed (computer off) and in the morning it was all messed up. I surly don't know what happened. Maybe I was so tired I didn't know it was that way when I turned it off. Keep up the good work.

adele and dan said...

please e-mail me at danair@comcast.net I'll like to discuss a new look for my blogg. Thanks much!

Anonymous said...

This is precious.
I've said it before; I love your heart girl!
The blog looks b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.
I too would be honored to enter your blog makeover - HONORED.
(as I'm kind of a freak about it, and could not imagine letting anyone - but you - touch my blog..)

Nikki said...

Your blog looks gorgeous, girl. I love it.
You and I have similar desires...I also believe that if it's God's will then He will show me the way to another daughter.
You will be in my prayers, friend!
And, as far as the blog makeover business goes: GO FOR IT! I think you will be very successful.
XO

insanemommy said...

I must be loosing my mind. I thought I had left a comment. This is truly one of your best works yet! I love it. You can enter me in the draw, however I'm not ready yet to change your beautiful design.. I want to look at it a lot longer. Simply gorgeous. good job on figuring out how to center it. I know Connie was probably a big help. *wink*...

Shana said...

As always, I'm so impressed! Your talents never end! People are always asking me to design their blogs, so from now on I will send them to you! :)

Big Hugs & big hopes for your Isabella!

Shana

Deb said...

He can move mountains. Your blog looks great.

Lori said...

How wonderful, congratulations!!
Your work is beautiful~ love the toile! :)
I will hope for your Isabella. :)

sheryl said...

Your blog is beeeeuuutiful!!! I just love your style, your choice of patterns and colors. You are so talented at everything you do! I will pray for your Isabella and your dream. I am in a very similar place right now with a longing ~ I could have written this post myself. Just not as eloquently. :)

Sheryl

Paula said...

I love the photos of your little Hannah above. She is beautiful.
Your blog design is really nice, I checked out Rony's blog. I think there is really a need for more blog designers. I had mine done a couple of months ago by Danielle. She did a wonderful job. I had contacted one prior to her and she was too busy to take me. So, I think it is the perfect nitch for you. You go girl!

Dawn said...

You are so talented, you will be amazing at this. I will hope for your sweet Isabella.

Anonymous said...

I have "peaked" into your blog on several occassions and love to read about other Moms who are smitten with their children as well! We have two beauties from China and I would love to be entered into your Blog Makeover contest. I wish you all the best in your new business endeavor and your new journey of the heart.
Barbara
chinadream602@aol.com

Christy said...

I am so happy you are taking this step. YOu have to belive that your little Isabelle is out there somewhere and when the time is right, God will open the door-- He always does. When I need a makeover, I will check you out. Thanks tons,m

Christy :)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

ok, the tears are flowing ... your sweet heart and words mirror so much of what is in my heart ... i am no where near beginning this journey again but i pray for my Abagail and Joseph each day ... it sounds so crazy looking at my life right now, but God has shown me this is the direction we are heading ... i will pray for your heart and your husbands ... love ya !!!

Holly said...

What a wonderful name for your baby! Mi mamá y papá named me too when I was just a thought.I hope your Isabella arrives soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...