09 February 2008

17 comments:

Debbie said...

She is simply gorgeous!

Debbie

Still praying for your family and your community!

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is so beautiful!

insanemommy said...

She is sweet as pie.

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh, oh !!!
Breathtaking.........

kerri said...

I have been thinking of you and your family, we up here in the north seen footage of the explosion on CBC.
I hope and pray your husband is doing okay, physiacally and emotionally.
Thoughts are with you as your taking time to heal from such a tragedy.
This is a very beautiful photo, are these tears for the families?
I'm sorry.

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you everyone for your prayers for us and especially for all of the families that are grieving and hurting.
I am fighting feelings of sadness today. It is difficult for me to see my husband hurting (emotionally, he is fine physically) and my heart is breaking for the families.
Kerri asked if those were tears for the families... I have to admit that I posted this pic today because the branch did remind me of tears... it is a beautiful pic of my Hannah but it somehow expressed the sadness I feel for those who are hurting. I probably am not making much sence.
Please keep praying for those that are hurting.

adele and dan said...

What a beautiful picture!!

April said...

Daleea, It make total sense to me. I thought of your pain and everyone else's pain when I saw the beautiful picture. We are continuting to pray for comfort for everyone...and that includes you and Jeremy. You are loved.

April

mommy24treasures said...

I am sorry.... I will continue to hold you in my thoughts and prayers Daleea.
Lovely pic.

Paula said...

What a fitting photo for such a tragic time. I saw it on the news too, what a terrible disaster.

kitchu said...

Beautiful photo, still praying :)

C's Mom said...

Amazing.

Sophie's Mom said...

I thought the branches were representative of tears as well. Very sad.

Beautiful picture.

Nikki said...

Hannah is beautiful and breathtaking as always...but so sorry your family is experiencing such sadness right now.
I'm still praying.
XO

redmaryjanes said...

Daleea,
We were told about your husband on the Saturday Morning Chat Group. I want you to know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers and also the families of his co-workers.
Sending Much Love,
Kimberley

insanemommy said...

Hey sweets, checking in with you and Jeremy to see how you're doing. Sending you big hugs and prayers.

Deb said...

so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...