Great pics. I love pics where children are looking down or away from the camera best The yellow sweater is so pretty on Hannah. I have a little white bow just like that for my little Hannah.
ooooh looks like spring has arrived!!! Beautiful! I love the look of awe on Hannah's face as she is gazing at the lily. We can always gain a new perspective on life simply by watching through the eyes of a child.
I see you have the hang of that new camera now Girlie! Hannah looks beautiful! I was so envious of the HH pictures! Sorry I ahve not been by in a while. Our house has been very crazy lately. Once it warms up and calms down I will post a picture of Kate in her couture dress (and aht if she'll let me). Did you get the package check and sqaures? Hope you are all well.
Oh...I left a long comment and it disappeared!! I see you are getting the hang of your new camera!!! These are gorgeous. Hannah is beautiful.
I am envious of your time in HH!!!! Looks like you enjoyed yourselves.
Sorry I have not been by in a while...Life has been carzy here but when it slows down...I will post a picture of Katie Ru in her new couture dress (and hat if she'll cooperate).
How stunning...each time I come across your blog, I see my daughter in your daughters face. They have similar features, and I can sort of see what she will look like when her hair grows! Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos!
Thanks for stopping by our blog recently. Your photos of beautiful Hannah are absolutely stunning. We are in the process of buying a new camera and hope I can come close to these photos.
30 comments:
That first photo stole my breath away.
Stunningly beautiful......
Oh my goodness...Hannah looks so beautiful. Looks like you are getting used to your camera. I love the pictures.
Simply beautiful! Hannah is stunning :D Whenever I see her picture I am touched by how much love you have for her.
Ladybug hugs,
;D
She is so beautiful...
beautiful! I am just so glad you are enjoying your camera. These are lovely.
what beautiful pictures!!!!
I'm not sure what's more beautiful, the flower or Hannah. GORGEOUS!
Beautiful pictures!!!
Hannah is so gorgeous! I love Calla Lillies! Thanks for sharing...
Have a blessed weekend sweet friend!
She is just beautiful! Those pics should be framed!
Gorgeous!
Great pics. I love pics where children are looking down or away from the camera best The yellow sweater is so pretty on Hannah. I have a little white bow just like that for my little Hannah.
Oh my, Hannah looks gorgeous in that color.
Love all of the pics.
I am speechless...
Thank you for sharing your beauty, your heart.
Loved the first picture.....glad to see you are loving your new camera....me too! ;)
How gorgeous is this little gal!!! You are so talented with photography and sewing ( I got it, and I am emailing you!!) and everything it seems!!!
Debbie
Hannah is just beautiful! These pictures of her are awesome.
ooooh looks like spring has arrived!!! Beautiful! I love the look of awe on Hannah's face as she is gazing at the lily. We can always gain a new perspective on life simply by watching through the eyes of a child.
Hannah is just beautiful! How sweet these photos are. She reminds me a lot of our Faith at that age. :)
Those pictures are wonderful!! She is adorable.
WOW, wow wow. Those are fantastic shots!!! Good job!! You are so talented, it is amazing. (And she is gorgeous!!!)
She is adorable! I love them all!
Monica
Beautiful pix they are great!!! Hannah is gorgeous-
I see you have the hang of that new camera now Girlie! Hannah looks beautiful! I was so envious of the HH pictures! Sorry I ahve not been by in a while. Our house has been very crazy lately. Once it warms up and calms down I will post a picture of Kate in her couture dress (and aht if she'll let me). Did you get the package check and sqaures? Hope you are all well.
Love,
Kim
Oh...I left a long comment and it disappeared!! I see you are getting the hang of your new camera!!! These are gorgeous. Hannah is beautiful.
I am envious of your time in HH!!!! Looks like you enjoyed yourselves.
Sorry I have not been by in a while...Life has been carzy here but when it slows down...I will post a picture of Katie Ru in her new couture dress (and hat if she'll cooperate).
Did you get my envelope?
Love,
Kim
She is absolutely breathtaking!!!!
There are no other words!
Love,
Heather
Oh these are just lovely~ you have captured both Hannah's and the lily's beauty so well. :)
So pretty!
How stunning...each time I come across your blog, I see my daughter in your daughters face. They have similar features, and I can sort of see what she will look like when her hair grows! Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos!
Thanks for stopping by our blog recently. Your photos of beautiful Hannah are absolutely stunning. We are in the process of buying a new camera and hope I can come close to these photos.
Post a Comment