08 March 2008

My Camera......

I wanted to play with my camera today but Peep did not want to cooperate. I tried distracting her with different things but still couldn't get "The" Shot.... I say, "Shame on me..." for not being able to capture the essence of my daughter's beauty.... but I still wanted to share these because the quality of my camera is so happy it could bring a tear to a glass eye.... hehee
Hopefully soon I will start getting the shots I long for.











12 comments:

April said...

How exciting about the new camera. I just love your pictures anyway, but now we get to look forward to outstanding pictures. No sheading of tears...you need to keep the glass eye free of spots. hehe I'm so glad you are getting to play with it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. As always.
Bless you for all your prayers and encouragement throughout this journey of ours. I looked forward to each and every comment from you while we were in China. Mainly, because I knew it was your heart....
(never was able to get into Jordans - sorry!)
I'll be emailing you soon.....
Love to you friend ~

Lisa and Tate said...

These are fabulous shots! Lovin' the new camera!!!

Lisa

kerri said...

Oh my friend, you nailed her beauty, look at those shots!!
The last two are stunning, you couldn't take a disappointing photo if you tried.
Love from a die hard fan. ;)

Joanne said...

You most definetly DID capture her beauty! Gorgeous!!

C's Mom said...

Always cuteness...and your camera rocks!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

It seems that the camera is a gem. Hannah is beautiful even when you don't think so.....

Debbie said...

How cute!!! I love seeing pictures of your daughter anytime!!!!

Debbie

mommy24treasures said...

love them, I think the next to the bottom was my fav. I love this camera. The clarity is so amazing!

Steffie B. said...

I think they are great.....

Lori said...

I hope you get the shots you long for too...these are just fine for me. :)

Paula said...

I love the last pic of her with the veil by her face. So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...