06 March 2008

Sharie's Blog Makeover.....


Look at that beautiful, sweet face.... this is Amelia. She has stolen my heart, and what an ispiration for their blog design. If you get a chance go visit her and her mom Sharie and see their new look and leave some love....

6 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

great job Daleea, its pefect on all my screens;)
Hooray! The colors are so lovely. You outdid yourself.

Paula said...

Another great job, I checked out her blog, her little baby picture of Amelia is adorable, the hair is WILD!

Shari said...

We LOVE it. I didn't even notice those things that are bugging you...typical when it's your creation:) Thanks so much!

Debbie said...

I went to it, I's beautiful!!!!!! I wish you were doing this before I had mine done!!!

Debbie

April said...

I think it is wonderful. You did outdo yourself. You have a natural talent for it. Love you.

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is darling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...