WOOHOOOOO! Hannah has been having a hard time sleeping tonight... the last time I went in because she was crying and she kept saying "Baba, Baba." Which she says for many things.... she had her hand on her diaper and kept saying it so I thought..... hmmmmmmmm this is what she calls her big girl potty.... maybe she wants to use it. So I asked her to show me what she wanted and she led me to the bathroom door.....
In eager anticipation we entered the throne room..... I removed her diaper and she sat down... she said, "pooh pooh" so we waited.... and we waited... and we waited.... we had a little party in the bathroom. She has never sat very long on it before so I thought maybe she really was going to go. There were a couple of toots which we celebrated naturally.... we were making progress.... we sang a couple of songs.... then....... I heard something..... I thought it was a toot.... but it sounded more tangible.... finally I looked...... IT WAS WET! YIPPEEE my baby went potty in the big girls potty for the first time...... Oh, it was a celebration.... there was singing and dancing and clapping and........................... the moment she has been waiting for...... TP and after Mama dumped our treasure into the THRONE..... Hannah finally got to flush the toilet for the first time.......
I am so PROUD! I am so EXCITED! This is a big day in the life of Hannah MeiLin and her Mama.... teeheee
17 comments:
YIPPEE! How exciting this truly is a milestone! I am so proud of her. One step closer to being diaper free. Congratulations!
How exciting. I would be dancing too! Yea for Hannah!
Three cheers for Hannah!! She is certainly growing up fast....Iknow it is a catch 22 for Mommies but it is a big step in the right direction. she is beautiful.
Ohhh HAppy DAy! I Know the anxious waiting for this over at my place :)! Whooo Hooo for your little one!
You crack me up....way to go Miss Hannah! ;)
YES, YAHOO!!!
Great job Hannah, the monkeys are proud of your accomplishment.
We are very happy for Mom too. ;)
Way to go Hannah!!!
Great Job!!! That is very exciting when you're a Mom~
yea Hannah!!!!!
What awesome news!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! This is always great when this happens!!I am very proud of Hannah!!!
Debbie
Woo Hoo!! We are happy dancing with you!! We know what a wonderful and exciting thing this is for Hannah and even more so for Mom!!!
Yayyyyyyyyyy! It's only the beginning ~ hope you have a potty for the car...it was the best thing I ever bought!!!
HOORAY Hannah!! What a big girl you are! Keep up the good work!
Monica
We're doing the poo poo in the potty dance for you!
Oh you are cracking me up with your detailed description!
That's AWESOME~ way to go Miss Hannah!! :)
Yahoo! Good job baby girl!
OMG. That is so awesome. I know how excited you must be. It's down hill from here girly girl..
Post a Comment