Breath-taking photos. Very nice!
What gorgeous pictures of your sweet little ones!! I love sunset too!!Debbie
Oh Daleea....what beautiful pictures.....just caught up on your Beautiful Days....just lovely!~
I just LOVE that last one!
Your children are beautiful!! We also have a son adopted from Russia and daughter from China. Love your blog!
Once again, your photos leave me speechless.......wow, girl.Blessings ~
Beautiful photos of even more beautiful children!!!
Precious! I love them all!Monica
wow. I am amazed by these pictures.Lea
Love the pics of Hannah with the white dress and whitewater in the background. The pic of Lilly with the pink dress under the tree is adorable.
GORGEOUS!!!
wonderful photos Daleea. Just beautiful.
Gorgeous kids!!!!You are sooo lucky!!!!:)
awesome, just perfectLea
Absolutely beautiful!! I just love your pictures. Just gorgeous! Have a wonderful weekend.
Amazing pictures and what little belssing you have!Sandy
I love the photos, the last one is perfect. ;)
Those are beautiful. They are all so precious.
These photo's are breathtaking!!You have a beautiful family,I wish you a blessed weekend,Krista
Hey Daleea,Gorgeous photos as always! You and Debbie make sure to give each other hugs from me, okay?Shana :)
What beautiful pictures!!!! Just stunning!
OH these pics are so precious!!! All of your pics are beautiful!! I love to come here to look at them!!! Such sweet blessings you have!!!
Post a Comment
22 comments:
Breath-taking photos. Very nice!
What gorgeous pictures of your sweet little ones!! I love sunset too!!
Debbie
Oh Daleea....what beautiful pictures.....just caught up on your Beautiful Days....just lovely!~
I just LOVE that last one!
Your children are beautiful!! We also have a son adopted from Russia and daughter from China. Love your blog!
Once again, your photos leave me speechless.......wow, girl.
Blessings ~
Beautiful photos of even more beautiful children!!!
Precious! I love them all!
Monica
wow. I am amazed by these pictures.
Lea
Love the pics of Hannah with the white dress and whitewater in the background. The pic of Lilly with the pink dress under the tree is adorable.
GORGEOUS!!!
wonderful photos Daleea. Just beautiful.
Gorgeous kids!!!!You are sooo lucky!!!!:)
awesome, just perfect
Lea
Absolutely beautiful!! I just love your pictures. Just gorgeous! Have a wonderful weekend.
Amazing pictures and what little belssing you have!
Sandy
I love the photos, the last one is perfect. ;)
Those are beautiful. They are all so precious.
These photo's are breathtaking!!
You have a beautiful family,
I wish you a blessed weekend,
Krista
Hey Daleea,
Gorgeous photos as always! You and Debbie make sure to give each other hugs from me, okay?
Shana :)
What beautiful pictures!!!! Just stunning!
OH these pics are so precious!!! All of your pics are beautiful!! I love to come here to look at them!!! Such sweet blessings you have!!!
Post a Comment