08 June 2008

Princess Hannah MeiLin....



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Daughter of the King of kings....

29 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

GORGEOUS!
Hannah is beautiful beyond words. I am so thankful her mommy is teaching her about her Heavenly Father from such a young age. I know He is smiling.
Love
Connie

JMCS said...

Daleea,

Beautiful pictures of Hannah. Wow, you did such a great job and she is the perfect royal subject! :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Steffie B. said...

I am SPEECHLESS! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

Gorgeous Daleea!!! Just lovely!

I am working to put together a list of recommended adoption books for parents and children for No Place Like Home. Can you recommend any?

The Byrd's Nest said...

Absolutely breathtaking! She is God's little princess!

kerri said...

These pictures took my breath away!!
Did you make the princess's royal outfit, beautiful beyond words,WOW!!!!!!

Lisa said...

These photos of Hannah are breathtaking! BEAUTIFUL!

jennifer said...

THose pictures are adorable! She is absolutely beautiful.

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh my goodness! How beautiful! That dress is amazing! Miss Hannah is a real princess!

Monica

Gwen Oatsvall said...

you have done it again ... what amazing pictures ...i think i finally capture a good one of us ... pop over and check it out ... love you dear sister ... just knowing you are there always praying means more than you know ...

Nikki said...

Wow.
LOVELY...I'm guessing you made the princess's dress? It is beautiful - absolutely perfect!

It's wonderful to have THE KING as our daddy, isn't it!?

Anonymous said...

Oh. Oh. Oh.
These pictures (and that Hannah)
are...
are...
are...
I can't even find a word here, Daleea!
Wow.
Blessings.

Denna said...

Those are very good pictures. Very Beautiful girl.

April said...

How beautiful. You did an amazing job sewing that dress. That place looks so enchanting. It was the prefect dress for the perfect evening.

Debbie said...

What gorgeous pictures!!!!!!!!!

She is a beautiful girl and yes a daughter of the King of kings!!

Debbie

OH MY #6 said...

absolutely Stunning! OH MY, just beautiful.

Lea
xo

Shari said...

Beautiful!! That little princess is truly a gift from above:)

Michelle R Photography said...

What stunning photos! I just found your blog and see that we have something in common. My oldest daughter is from Russia and my youngest from China.

Your children are beautiful.

Sharon said...

Stunning. Breath taking. Pure innocence and beauty!

Sophie's Mom said...

Beautiful girl,
Beautiful pictures,
Beautiful dress.

Did you make it?
If not, WHERE did you get it? ;)

day by day said...

Wow! I looked at these photos and all I could think was GORGEOUS...breath-taking and oh, my! As I clicked over to your comments, I see those are the words that these beautiful photos brought to everyone else's mind.

Just spectacular!

Gail said...

Beautiful, just beautiful. Every single thing about this post.

Take care Daleea,

Gail

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL...
Love the pictures..
She is a true princess... Love the dress...

Paula said...

The dress and pics are SO beautiful.

Carla said...

BEAUTIFUL photos and dress, and OH MY WORD the location is breathtaking!

Visiting from Lily Mei's blog.

Sharon said...

Hi Daleea,
I just left you a giant comment and it has disapeared!! URG

Pam Thomas said...

What beautiful pictures of your daughter! I love her outfit! Where did you find it? You certainly are a tallented photographer. Blessing to you and your family.

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you everyone for your sweet words. to My heart Strings, thank you. I made her dress just for this beautiful wedding we attended.

Calico Sky said...

I had missed seeing all your wonderful creations, you really have such an amazing talent! The photos and landscape look very British!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...