This one I absolutely am in love with.... it is timeless..... My China Beauty takes my breath away...
A while back I asked Steffie what program she used to edit her pics. Because I noticed her and Kim's pics were so much more vivid than mine. She told me Picassa. Well, tonight I finally tried the free download.... The good news is.... I LOVE THESE! It blows away my ancient Adobe phtotoshop 2.0 The bad news is that I have no idea what I did to get the different effects. lol And I have no idea what I am doing and am quite confused. But, I am very excited about the results so will just have to figure it out! Thank you Steff! Also, thank you all for your encouragement about little Chisum. I am very sad but I do believe it is the right thing to do. I am praying for his new family to find him soon. And, now, I just can't talk about that anymore....
My Happy place........ well, just look at my little blue bird of happiness.... Peep.
Photos of Meeshka will be coming soon.
.jpg)





22 comments:
That last picture is absoutely stunning! She is so beautiful!
Beautiful!! I love the last one...she's breathtaking!
Have a great day!
Monica
**gasp**
...you just took my breath away....
These are absolutely BREATHTAKING! Well Done :D
LOL - I remember my Picassa Days and telling Kim that she had to try it! Send me your address sweetie - I have a big time present for you!!!!
Love ya!
;D
All of the photos are absolutely stunning.
I love picassa as well, but I've never made anything as beautiful as that last photo!
I use Picassa too and love it. Its super easy! perfect for me :)
OK- Picassa it is then. I'll have to do some investigating. Thanks for the info.
Keep us posted on your little pup. Pets can break out hearts sometimes. I'm sorry you're dealing with such tough decisions.
God Bless - Beth
Absolutely Beautiful!!!!!!
I have visited your blog a few times now, and I thought I should leave a comment because I love the forth picture!!! beautiful:)
stunning!
Wow, they are beautiful! Of course, having such a lovely model helps! :) I love Piccasa too. It really helps when you don't have a great camera.
~Lynn
OH these are so gorgeous!!! I love Picasa2! Very neat tool to tweak the pics!!!
Your baby girl is so beautiful!
Have a blessed Sunday!!!
Love,
Denise
I LOVE picassa!!! I used to use it all the tie but you cannot use it on the MAC...so I cannot use it anymore. it is easy too:)
And free!
Kim
FABULOUS.....just keep practicing....email me with any questions. And as I said...Flicker is goo too! ;)
Daleea....she just has the sweetest, softest and most innocent expressions on her face. Simply beautiful!!!
She is so beautiful!!! Love her dress!!Another great program is Picnik : )
Your sweet baby's beauty leaves me in awe, so pretty...
I pray that little Chisum finds his family soon, it will work out for everyone, it will...
Daleea,
How can you take it! Your little Peep is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! No matter what editing program you use she will shine!
Breathtaking....
Patricia
She just keeps getting more beautiful. Daleea, you are so talented in capturing her true soul...she runs so deep and you can totally see that in her pictures. Gorgeous.
Love,
Heather
These photos are beautiful! What a little angel- that last photo captures her beauty so well! Lovely dress, too!
Picassa, huh? I will have to check that out! You really like it better than Photoshop? Oh my goodness- there's always so much to learn!
Hugs!
Shana :)
Post a Comment