
I took over 300 photos on our trip to Hilton Head to rendeavoux with the Peanuts.... (Really not that many compared to what I usually take but I was visiting.) This is my favorite photo of the day... in fact it is one of the favorite photgraphs I have ever taken... When you photograph you aspire to capture "THE" moment.... the perfect expression, angle, light, etc. I GOT IT! This is miss Kate Emmerson and I am thrilled to capture her beauty and her essence...
Katie Ru.... you take my breath away................
(just in case you can't tell.... oh, how she loved playing in the sand!)
27 comments:
It is perfect! I love all the morsels of sand and her hair. the expression that you captured is awesome. Love it.
Lea
xo
A simply gorgeous picure of an even more gorgeous girl!
Debbie
OH how precious! You are quite the talented Photographer, Daleea!
I just love this pic!
Sweet Blessings,
Denise C
This photo really does just take my breath away. So much soul captured in her eyes. Lovely.
That really is an awesome pic. Great job!
Wow! I feel sort of honored to be the first commenter on this post. Usually there are at least 40 in front of me! lol
Katie Ru is absolutely beautiful!!!
Isn't that the best feeling :D Getting it right~ and you did! This image is beautiful.
Ladybug hugs,
;D
I can see why you love it- it's brilliant! Kim must love it too! Sweet little sandy-faced Kate! What a perfect shot!
Hugs, Shana :)
She looks like she loved playing in the sand! I love how she's transforming before our eyes from an adorable baby to a beautiful china doll..... so sweet.
You are so sweet. AND so talented...she takes m breath away too:) And she looks so much like peep.
Love you friend
I like that shot too!
This is probably one of the best photographs I have seen in a long time! You captured such a precious moment in time in Kate's little life.
This is precious!!!
Oh so sweet...I love it! You're right...it's perfect!
Monica
This photo took my breath away too!!!
Your treasure is so stunning!!!!
xxx
s
The photo of Katie is definitely breathtaking! I can see why you love it so much. I had noticed it in your previous post and it stopped me in my tracks. Gorgeous...
oops...
Miss K you are stunning too : )
xxx
s
perfect photography and yes Ms Kate is a spectacular beauty.
Absolutely breathtaking!
She is beautiful and you are a wonderful photographer.
So happy I visited your blog and will return again.
I LOVE this picture!!
Perfect Daleea! Just perfect:)
Heather
She is truly a beauty at any angle. Well DONE! Kim must love this shot :)!
You definitly "Got it." What a perfect pic!!!
:)
Amie
OH, I love that too!!!
Great picture of an amazing little girl...
What a beauty¡¡¡¡¡
Belén from Spain.
What a great photo of a beautiful little Peanut.
WOW Daleea,
That is such a beautiful shot and she is so sweet and angelic looking. Your talents are just amazing!
Hugs,
Jody
This photo belongs in a magazine! Innocent, beauty and fun all wrapped up in this magnificent photo.
You really are sooooo talented.
Hugs,
Ivy
Post a Comment