What precious little girls! Their outfits are adorable too! There is nothing like being at the beach especially when you share it with family and friends!!! Have a great weekend!!!
OH my.....these pictures just took my breath...and filled my heart!!! SO beautiful...both of these precious little gifts directly given from the Father's hand! Thank you for sharing your sweet girl....and Miss Kate too! What cute little dumplins!
OH Daleea! I have had such an awful week and I pop over here and cannot stop smiling:) These are so cute. I miss you and your absolutely incredible family. i still need to post that video of you and the girls singing:) These are GREAT! Love you.
OH Daleea! I have had such an awful week and I pop over here and cannot stop smiling:) These are so cute. I miss you and your absolutely incredible family. i still need to post that video of you and the girls singing:) These are GREAT! Love you.
Ok, I saw these photos first and thought to myself "they look like twins" but when I saw the photo of Kate with sand on her face...I thought that was Hannah and I have seen enough photos to know her face. Stunning! What a bond these two share, that is awesome.
26 comments:
What precious little girls! Their outfits are adorable too! There is nothing like being at the beach especially when you share it with family and friends!!! Have a great weekend!!!
Just look at those two cuties!
What adorable little girls!!!
What precious photos of two beautiful little girls!!
Hi Daleea!
These pictures are just darling!!! The girls look like they are the best of friends....soooo sweet!
Have a great week-end, my friend!!
oh how sweeeeeet! I found myself with a huge smile the entire post! Two of my favorite girls;)
Sweetness.
What beautiful girls and their outfits are adorable. Great job on the pictures, they are gorgeous!
I'm amazed at how much they look alike!
these photos are just beautiful. thank you, for sharing!
lea
xo
Kate and Hannah are too cute for words - I love all of the pictures of them together!
SOOOOO sweet!
OH my.....these pictures just took my breath...and filled my heart!!!
SO beautiful...both of these precious little gifts directly given from the Father's hand!
Thank you for sharing your sweet girl....and Miss Kate too!
What cute little dumplins!
Sweet Blessings,
Denise
Those two are so adorable.
What precious photos!!! Oh they melt my heart!!!
They are sooooo beautiful.
Thanks for sharing...
Belén from Spain.
Oh how sweet.
so so beautiful!!!!
i just kept wanting more photos : )
xxx
s
The last photo is so beautiful, incredible...
Gorgeous pictures!!
Beautiful girls!!
Debbie
I love the picture of them hugging...so lovely!
Daleea,
i am sure I recognize Miss Kate here with Hannah! So DARLING!!!
always love pictures of sweet asian princesses ... and of course on the beach is just a bonus !!!
love ya girlie ..
OH Daleea! I have had such an awful week and I pop over here and cannot stop smiling:) These are so cute. I miss you and your absolutely incredible family. i still need to post that video of you and the girls singing:)
These are GREAT!
Love you.
Kim
OH Daleea! I have had such an awful week and I pop over here and cannot stop smiling:) These are so cute. I miss you and your absolutely incredible family. i still need to post that video of you and the girls singing:)
These are GREAT!
Love you.
Kim
Great photos! Your daughtere and Kate are so sweet and adorable together! Have a good week.
Janet
These pictures are adorable!!!
Ok, I saw these photos first and thought to myself "they look like twins" but when I saw the photo of Kate with sand on her face...I thought that was Hannah and I have seen enough photos to know her face. Stunning! What a bond these two share, that is awesome.
Post a Comment