08 September 2008

Lady Peep Boutique...


Lady Peep herself....heehee
(look at her little toes peeking through)aaaaaah


Silly Girl...
Please come over and take a look... I have a couple items available now and post new outfits regularly as I finish them. If you would like to get on the email alert for new items please let me know. There are lots of fun things in the works!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

You have such talent and an adorable model!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

IT came - Did I tell you??? The top is perfect - the pants are a little big - but I love it! You did an awesome job!
Ladybug hugs.
;D

kerri said...

Your talent leaves me in awe, you can do anything you set out to!
The model is stunning! ;)

Marla said...

She is just too cute!! LOVE the outfit!!

insanemommy said...

She is undeniably the damn cutest! AND the outfit looks 10 times cuter with her modeling it! OmG... She has a career in her future. CUTE.

redmaryjanes said...

I am telling you Daleea, your designs are gorgeous and fun and different!
I love them!
I wish I knew what size my girl will be.

April said...

I'll take the outfit only if that adorable little Peeps comes in it. :-)
Love,
Aunt April

April said...

I can't remember exactly what I just wrote, but I want to make sure you know that the outfit is so cute also. I do truly love it. Seems like I already have the pants though! :-)

Heather said...

Girl, you have got it going on and Peep, she is just too precious for words!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Love it! And those little peep toes!

redmaryjanes said...

I have given you an award...come on over...

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

What a cute outfit, she is so cute doing the modelling!

Steffie B. said...

hello sweet girl....how are you? I just can't ever seem to be the first one to place an order! lol Hope things are going well....
Hugs,
Steffie

Sharon said...

Very talented and your daughter is extremely beautiful. I love all of your photographs as well!!!!! I am checking out your clothes now. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...