08 October 2008

simply.... Precious....













"hello fall............."

24 comments:

Lisa said...

Look how precious Little Peep is! I love her little tootsies. Happy Fall to you!

mommy24treasures said...

yes she is simply precious! Adorable, darling, beautiful, cute as a button and any other sweet adjectives;)

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Just adorable!!!! Look at those little tootsies....just yummy!

Adele said...

Oh how precious she is. I love the her little toes. She is darling.

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Oh...what a happy way to ring in the "fall". Little Peep is as precious as they come!!!

C's Mom said...

Precious indeed! I love those little feeties.

insanemommy said...

Sweetie, she is growing up before our eyes. Where did you baby go? I love the skirt too. :) an original?

Shari said...

Love the little toes:)

Paula said...

She's so darn cute. i love those little leggings.

Anonymous said...

Daleea,

she is just so darned cute!! I love to see her through your eyes, dressed in your fabulous style :)!

Debbie said...

You are right... simply precious!!!

Debbie

Michelle said...

What sweet pictures!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely a precious doll!!!

Unknown said...

Daleea & Peep
I just love how God is "in" every detail...down to our toes. You have a sweet girl, and you are such a loving mommy. Happy Fall.
Cinamon

Ohilda said...

Oh my goodness! Those have got to be some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen...even those sweet toesies.


Ohilda

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh I love her little feet! She is so precious.

Denise C said...

OH Daleea...those are the most precious little "Piggies" ever!!! She is so beautiful!
Once again....I am awed by your talent....and by your sweet little girl!!!
Have a most blessed weekend, my friend!!
Hugs,
Denise

redmaryjanes said...

Oh be still my heart...she is just do beautiful Daleea.
I have been thinking about you my friend and I hope that all is well. It so nice knowing that someone like you is in this world and I'm lucky enough to know you.

Joy said...

She's as pretty as her mommy. Hugs for both of you and for handsome Nicholas.

kitchu said...

you said it! simply precious is right!

Kristy said...

There is no other way to describe these pictures other than SIMPLY PRECIOUS!!! She is a beauty. Did you take these pictures? Because they are so good!!!

Love and blessings, Kristy

sweet momma luv u said...

Give her a big hug and lots of kisses! She is just adorable.

Thank you for the Frock. I just love it!!!

Hope all is well with you and hope hubby is on the mend.

Blessings,
Jody

OH MY #6 said...

absolutely PRICELESS! U R right!

Lea
xo

Ashley Winters said...

So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...