04 October 2008

Taking Care of Daddy.......

Daddy has been home with strep throat.... so my two little chefs wanted to help him feel better...


" Let's make him Jello and homemade pudding!"

"Don't forget to add a big hug, a kiss and lots of love!"


Sure to cure what ails you!

24 comments:

Shari said...

How cute...love their little hats:)

Lisa and Tate said...

What cute littel chefs!!! Love the hats with the names...

Hope with all this great cooking and loves and kisses daddy is feeling better in no time.

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

How sweet is that? Love the last photo of the two little chefs!

Christy said...

What amazingly cute little chefs-- complete with the hat and all!!!

Christy :)

Denna said...

Awww Those are precious pictures. Very Sweet!!!

Gail said...

How sweet...hope Dad is feeling much better now. :)

C's Mom said...

VERY cute, those two. I'm sure that has dad feeling better already!

Nikki said...

Oh my word, Daleea! That last picture is just too much! If that doesn't make daddy feel better - I really don't know what will!

XO

Paula said...

Now just seeing those sweet little smiles is going to have to make Daddy feel better!

kitchu said...

That is SO adorable!! And Nicholas is looking REALLY tall!!

Shawnstribe said...

AWWWW!!!!
i hope Daddy's very much better : )
xxx
s

kerri said...

Hope Daddy is feeling better, hope all those hugs and kisses did the trick. ;)

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Talk about cuteness!!! They are adorable!!!!

April said...

Wow! These are so cute and wonderful. I'm so glad you did the post. Hey are you ever going to be on Skype so you can meet your niece????? Love you lots, April

Debbie said...

how cute!!! I bet whatever they made did make Daddy feel better!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Nicolas is such a gorgeous boy! That fantastic smile he has is precious in the last picture! Ad of course your little Hannah is as cute as a bug in that hat!

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooo adorable! Definitely the best pictures on your blog!

Hope Daddy is feeling better!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I love the hats, i would love to get one for my son Thomas as he loves to help out in the kitchen.

Love the last piccy..cute!
crazyproctors.blogspot.com
(fortune cookie monsters)

Kristy said...

That just has to be the sweetest post ever!

The Princess's Mommy said...

So precious! I hope daddy is feeling better!!

Monica

The Byrd's Nest said...

They are darling! They would certainly cure most everything!

redmaryjanes said...

That is the best post I have seen in a long time! LOVE their chef hats!!!

Denise C said...

Ok...you have the cutest little chefs ever! I'll bet daddy wishes he had strep more often...to get this type of special attention...wow...I feel like I am getting a sore throat myself...ahem...hee-hee!!!
What great pics...you ALWAYS capture the hearts of your sweet babies!!!!
Surely does touch mine deeply!!!
Sweet Blessings!!!
Denise

3 Peanuts said...

I love your lil chefs!


Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...