Very nice Christmas photos!!! What a beautiful family. Nicholas looks so handsome and Little Peep looks stunning in the gorgeous dress you made. God has truly blessed you!
Very nice Christmas photos!!! What a beautiful family. Nicholas looks so handsome and Little Peep looks stunning in the gorgeous dress you made. God has truly blessed you!
Ok. I'm a little late in commenting, but I just had to say that your family is absolutely beautiful! God is so good. May He continue to bless you all abundantly.
Pictures that sweet are worth waiting for! BTW, stop by my blog and pick up an award that I have for you. You have been such a blessing to my heart as I see all that you are doing.
oh sister of mine ... you know you are family when you haven't chatted in awhile, but God keeps you connected ... that is how i feel about you ... even though we haven't chatted in awhile I always feel you in my corner ... your comment touched me so deep ... i did picture Lola's sweet mommy as myself the day I got the girls ... I could see so much love and excitement on her face and in her spirit ... thanks for waking and praying ... Lola and I were up here a 4:30 am yesterday just loving and praying !!!
Your pictures are precious ... Your children are beautiful and your family is a blessing to mine!
24 comments:
Beautiful pictures Daleea! And that dress fabric is gorgeous. You have a lovely family.
~Lynn
Very nice Christmas photos!!! What a beautiful family. Nicholas looks so handsome and Little Peep looks stunning in the gorgeous dress you made. God has truly blessed you!
Love,
Robin
Very nice Christmas photos!!! What a beautiful family. Nicholas looks so handsome and Little Peep looks stunning in the gorgeous dress you made. God has truly blessed you!
Love,
Robin
And thank you Jesus for Daleea in all of our lives.....she touches us as You would!
You have such beautiful angels.
I love the pictures, especially you and the kids!
The last one is too cute, love the smiles!!
Absolutely beautiful! What wonderful blessings in your life!
Love the red dress!
You have a beautiful family Daleea! And, you out did yourself with that beautiful Christmas dress.
Lea
xo
Daleea, I can't believe how big Hannah has gotten. She is no longer a baby! They both look so sweet..... I'll take a sneek peek at your kids any day!
you are all beautiful! Created by the Master Himself:)
Beautiful! Her dress is lovely.
Your children are so beautiful. Your photos are wonderful. I hope all is well my friend.
Beautiful!
Hi there, I have given you a blog award, so please come by :)
Beautiful pictures!!!
Debbie
Beautiful pictures, I love the last one!!
Gong Xi Fa Cai, have a wonderful New Year celebration!
Oh my how absolutely beautiful, the dress is just adorable!!!
OH, oh, oh - yummi-ness abounds!
What a precious family, all by God's perfect design !
Love it.
Love Him.
And......love you!!
Blessings ~
ADORABLE! Better late than never :)!
Ok. I'm a little late in commenting, but I just had to say that your family is absolutely beautiful! God is so good. May He continue to bless you all abundantly.
Hugs,
Ohilda
Just beautiful!!!!!!!
Pictures that sweet are worth waiting for! BTW, stop by my blog and pick up an award that I have for you. You have been such a blessing to my heart as I see all that you are doing.
Terrye in FL
My dear friend, you are so blessed with a beautiful, loving family! I can feel you happiness just by looking at these amazing photos.
I love the last photo of the siblings! ARe they just toooooo cute together!
It's never too late to post photos...glad to see you weren't just sewing that eve LOL.
Love ya,
Ivy
oh sister of mine ... you know you are family when you haven't chatted in awhile, but God keeps you connected ... that is how i feel about you ... even though we haven't chatted in awhile I always feel you in my corner ... your comment touched me so deep ... i did picture Lola's sweet mommy as myself the day I got the girls ... I could see so much love and excitement on her face and in her spirit ... thanks for waking and praying ... Lola and I were up here a 4:30 am yesterday just loving and praying !!!
Your pictures are precious ... Your children are beautiful and your family is a blessing to mine!
love you bunches ...
Oh wow, you know I thought of you all over Christmas. The children have grown so much, I'm so glad to catch up and hear you are all well.
Kate in UK
http://poppyandpeony.wordpress.com
Post a Comment