12 January 2009

God's Speed precious Mia Hope....


My dear friend and sister in heart and in the Lord received their long awaited LOA today!

They fell in love with their Mia Hope and have been on a long journey and complete walk of faith to bring her home. Robin has worked day in and day out... sewing for 14 hours a day to raise money to bring her daughter home through her Red Thread Stitches blog. I am oh, so thankful that they have finally received their LOA and will travel soon to bring their little one home... How grateful I am for answered prayers.... One more prayer remains to be answered. They are still short the amount needed to bring Mia home. This is a family that has sacrificed so much in order to follow their heart. They have walked by faith each step of the way and have given all the glory to God for each stepping stone that led one step closer to their little miracle. If you are able to help in anyway to help Mia come home please do... Please help bring Mia Hope home...

You can go to their blog to donate or you can click here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for them!

redmaryjanes said...

I love Robin too. She has been a miracle in my life...truly, to know her is to be very blessed.
This is a wonderful post Daleea. I love you too and you are a tremendous blessing to me too :)

kerri said...

Mia Hope is just beautiful...

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am so thrilled for them they finally got their LOA! God is good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...