14 January 2009

I just don't understand...

Ohilda has once again written a post that speaks the cries of my heart. Please click on the link to read her words on behalf of the unborn children. I admit that at times, when I allow myself to look at, to ponder all of the suffering, the pain, the wrongs that so many children in the world know as their reality.... I become overwhelmed... It breaks my heart and my soul lays vulnerable and bare. I find myself tempted to turn the other way... to hide my head in the sand... to block it all out and find my "Happy Place". After all, what can I do? What can one person do when there are so many hurting in the world... Well, I am only one person but I cannot and will not simply attempt to "pretend" it all away! I perhaps can make a difference for even one precious child and to that child it matters! I can sign a petition, I can share my views with my elected officials. I can go before the throne of God Almighty in the Name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and petition Him to help the children. To forgive us and change our hearts. I can speak out on my little corner of BloggerVille and hope that my words will some how touch the heart, the soul, the mind of even one person who will no longer stand idly by but stand in the gap for these little ones.
I just don't understand how a human being can honestly convince them self that this is OK... I also want to point out that many of these very same people would be beside themselves if they saw on the news that a puppy had been abused. They would be appalled. I know it upsets me... so how much more should it upset us if we are talking about an innocent child?
Freedom of Choice Act~ Why does evil so often masquerade itself .... Hiding behind words, ideals that sound harmless, perhaps even good... We live in the United States of America, land of the free. So I suppose dubbing something the Freedom of Choice Act is far more appealing to many than calling it... Freedom to Annihilate Countless Helpless Babies Act. Planned Parenthood is a far more comfortable, far more inviting title for an organization as opposed to We Will Help Council And Provide You The Means To Kill Your Child. President Elect Obama has pledged that when he takes office the first thing he will do is sign this Act.
" God forgive us... Father help us..."
Many have blamed our country's current state on President Bush and a handful of others. How vain we are to not realize that God is trying to get our attention. That we are reaping what we sow. If we do not humble ourselves and turn to our Holy God then He loves us enough to discipline us. We haven't seen anything yet. This is the tip of the ice burg.
America... be prepared to fall to your knees...
Please pray for our children. Including our unborn children and please click on the link below to sign a petition to protect the sanctity of life... to protect God's children.


4 comments:

Ohilda said...

Daleea,

Thank you for your servant's heart and for your love for the unborn. I pray that your words be heard and that people realize that God is indeed trying to get our attention.

Hugs,

Ohilda

Sharon said...

I love how you speak up for this and so eloquently, Daleea! once again!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I know what you mean....it is such a terrible situation. It is just pure darkness. Thank you for maybe enlightening one person. Love you!

Kristy said...

Daleea you are an Angel! This was a beautifully and from the heart spoken post. Thank you and God bless you. I am clicking right now.

Love and blessings, Kristy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...