14 February 2009

Playdough Breakfast




Auntie Stella stopped by last week and brought the kids their Christmas gifts. Yes, I am that much of a homebody that I go for months and months at a time before I see my friends. Anyway..... she got Hannah this darling playdough breakfast set.
We made bacon, eggs, waffles, strawberries, blueberries, mushrooms, toast and a big, ol' mess!
Then mom made a girl. HA! And Hannah added her nose.

Wellllllll, this inspired Big Brother to get involved and he made a girl too!
I have to tell you I was laughing at our creation, but quite impressed with Nicholas!
I thought she looks like she is lying at the beach.


Then he made another one that almost stood on it's own... we were all cracking up at our creations.

After that we played with Nicholas' activity set Auntie Stella gave him.... plastor of paris dinosaurs and a science experiment.... we are growing crystals as we speak. It is really cool!

Hope you are all having a lovely Valentines Day...

9 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh these are great creations! I love the girl lying on the beach...LOL

mommy24treasures said...

aww, what fun. WE LOVE playdoh around here. Jacob keeps a small piece in his hands many days while we do school work to keep his hands busy as he is listening.

Anonymous said...

So sute! Jane LOVES playdo too. she plays everyday with it!

Deb said...

Looks like fun!
I haven't been by in a while.
Miss H is growing up!

redmaryjanes said...

I'll take the pancake! Looks great to me!

Ivy Shaffer said...

You didn't show them my picture now LOL ? I have a dress like that!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

We LOVE playdo....and that breakfast looks mighty yummy!!!!! : ) I'm a homebody too...I need to get out more LOL

Natalie said...

Looks like you all had so much fun and the pictures are great.

Doug and Terrye said...

Yummy! What time should I be there for breakfast tomorrow ;)

Terrye in Fl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...