16 February 2009

Take a peek!


Hello All,

I told you all about the special auction that my friend Ivy started to help raise the funds to bring Jailynn home.... Well, she has received the second round of donated items to auction and if you h ave a little girl you NEED to go take a look! Boutique, designer originals that are sooooooooooo darling! And, if that isn't enough on it's own.... it's to help a little girl come home to her family! So click on the picture and go on over for a peek!

2 comments:

Ivy Shaffer said...

Hi Daleea,
Wow, what a surprise! Just came over to leave a quick message after I saw your comment that left me rolling here:))
I knew I couldn't get to bed unless I heard from you!

Now here we go again, round two for Jailynn.

Thanks for helping get the word out! I have more delightful things coming in for this and the Starfish Home.

Didn't know that the Verizon man was really Jack Baur, did ya LOL?

I had to correct the typos, but now gotta post some pics.

Love ya silly!

Ivy

Ivy Shaffer said...

Oh Daleea,
Thank you for posting this! The Kerr Family rec'd TA but are still in need of funds, hence round two!

Thanks for the post, your friendship and prayers.

Love the Peep pics having a playdough breakfast! Yummy, and better than anything I can cook!

Love,
Ivy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...