
I am blessed beyond words......................... In the morning it will be Mother's Day......
God has given me beauty for ashes and the oil of joy for mourning.........
Oh, how thankful I am that He answered my prayer from the time I was a little girl. That my heart no longer breaks on this special day. That any tears I shed are tears of joy, thankfulness, and wonder of the precious little miracles God has bestowed upon me.
I am blessed among the blessed, for Jesus has given me the two most precious children in the world.
Thank You Jesus for your faithfulness, for your love and for the joy, honor, and blessing of being my two babies Mommy.
My heart no longer grieves..... it overflows with joy.
Happy Mother's Day to each Mom. God is so good.
God has given me beauty for ashes and the oil of joy for mourning.........
Oh, how thankful I am that He answered my prayer from the time I was a little girl. That my heart no longer breaks on this special day. That any tears I shed are tears of joy, thankfulness, and wonder of the precious little miracles God has bestowed upon me.
I am blessed among the blessed, for Jesus has given me the two most precious children in the world.
Thank You Jesus for your faithfulness, for your love and for the joy, honor, and blessing of being my two babies Mommy.
My heart no longer grieves..... it overflows with joy.
Happy Mother's Day to each Mom. God is so good.
6 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to YOU too!! Enjoy your day!
My sweet friend, I'm stopping by a little late but nonetheless wishing you had a marvelous and blessed Mother's Day!!!
Hugs and blessings!
I hope you had a special Mother's Day! God is so very good and our children are such priceless blessings!
My toddler duo had on the same dress that Hannah is wearing! I was hoping to get more photos but maybe next time.
Love you!
Robin
Happy Mother's Day!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day : )
You are truly blessed my friend. AND I am truly blessed that God placed you in my life too;)
Hope you had a wonderful day!
Happy Mother's Day my sweet, wonderful, amazingly talented friend!
Hope your day was full of blessings!
Love,
Ivy
Post a Comment