
Point of Grace is having a benefit concert for my dear friend and her family to help raise the money needed to bring their son Matty Joseph home from Uganda! This is big. This is wonderful! This is the hand of God reaching out and moving so that this precious little boy will be an orphan no more. Thank You Jesus for answered prayers and for moving mountains to unite this family. God's speed little one.
POINT OF GRACE .... Katie Davis ... & the CRAZY Oatsvall Team .... Need I say more !!!
6pm @ Fellowship Bible Church in Brentwood, TN 37027 ... Doors open at 5pm ($10 each at the door) ... Will be selling T-shirts, Necklaces, Bracelets, Hats, Homemade Flip Flops, and more ... Don't miss the evening of BLESSINGS ...
For those that can't come ... YOU WILL BE MISSED !!! Help me spread the word !!!!
5 comments:
Thank you Lord Jesus that another orphan will be united with his forever family thru the blessings of loving people!
If only I lived in TN! I hope everyone has a wonderful time!!
What a wonderful wonderful thing for this special family!
Hey we are in Savannah, GA but we are leaving today...we only spent one night.....aren't you close to Savannah? Love you!
Kimmmmmmmmmmmmmm that breaks my heart that we can't get together and you are sooooooooooo close!
Safe journey my friend.
Love you
I'd give my left arm!!! SO far away! Daleea, I just want to encourage you and lift you up for being such a magnificent cheerleader - I love to come to your quiet little place and feel you root on your friends and sisters - I love that about you!! Thank you for being you!
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment