30 June 2009

Song Bird....












Peep loves to sing.... (I would expect nothing less from my little Blue Bird of Happiness) As she was modeling the latest set for Lady Peep Boutique she began to sing.... I couldn't help but capture the moment...




There was a slight pause in the melody
as she stopped to get a dragonfly to land on her tiny finger...










If you listen closely you may be able to hear her sweet melody...
it is a heart song, carried upon the soft breeze from our home to yours...


10 comments:

Erin Campbell-Pope said...

I found your blog through Adele's. Those are the cutest clothes she's wearing and adorable photos!

Erin

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Oh that Little Peep melts my heart!!! Her sweet expressions...wow! Was that the beautiful melody I heard coming thru my window? :)

This ensemble is GORGEOUS!!!

Love,
Robin

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh I do think I can hear her sweet little voice.

Emma Jane loves to sing also and will get lost in a melody sitting on the potty....so sweet.

Keisha said...

Oh.. my word... Girl..
You are talented! This is adorable!!
And.. what a Beautiful little model you have!
;)
Hugs!

Dita said...

Wow...this is just the most beautiful outfit...and your baby.....gorgeous.

Amy said...

I just found your blog and I look forward to more updates. Your children are beautiful.
Amy

The Princess's Mommy said...

OH.My.Goodness!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that outfit! She is just adorable!!

Have a blessed day!
Monica

Debbie Petras said...

As I looked at these photos, the saying that kept swirling in my mind was: Free to be me! Your precious little one is simply being herself.

Sandra said...

Oh my gooness, I LOVE that dress!

RamblingMother said...

beautiful pics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...