06 July 2009

Peep, Peep, Peep





16 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

so darling:) Have a wonderful week Daleea:)

Colleen said...

Ohhhhhhh she is just too cute for words! I have been meaning to put your link on my blog for your adoption apparel. I will get to that soon I promise!!! I want to order a tee also. How are the sizes running?
Have a wonderful week!!!!

Colleen said...

Ohhhh, I meant to tell you that I love your new blog look!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I love the new look and the large photos of such a beautiful little peep!

Love,
Robin

The Byrd's Nest said...

As always....her beauty is breathtaking. You seem to capture her softest expressions......love you and thank you for your prayers...you know I hold them tight in my heart.

April said...

Love these pictures and your new blog is so beautiful!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Daleea, oh goodness, I love how you did her hair.

kitchu said...

so beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl and what beautiful pictures!

kerri said...

Simply precious in her pearls!!

Debbie Petras said...

What a beautiful jewel she is! These photos are simply awesome!

De Lucchi Family Treasures said...

Absolutely stunning photos!! Wow!!
Love Jules
xxx

Dita said...

Gorgeous Baby Girl!

Keisha said...

Oh.. I could squeeze her sweet little self!!
She is ADORABLE!!
Thanks for sharing the pictures of your little beauty!

Ohilda said...

Daleaa,

Absolutely beautiful pictures of your precious Peep!!

Thank you for the smiles.

Calico Sky said...

So beautiful, especially the top photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...