28 August 2009

7 Years Ago Today.....



7 Years ago today I held my heart's desire in my arms for the first time........................
Oh, Meeshka...... you were my healing gift from Jesus. My heart was broken with longing and He gave me you................. You are my heart....
What a most precious gift from God my son is ..... He answered years and years and years of prayers with you Meeshka...... I am blessed among the blessed.
Thank You Jesus for Your goodness, for Your faithfulness, for hearing my prayers and answering them with my Nicholas.


Click HERE to read Nicholas' story....

16 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

What a beautiful post Daleea. I know how much you love your son and how much he loves you. You both are blessed to have each other and the rest of your wonderful family.

What a precious boy!

Kristy said...

Oh Daleea you and I have more in common than you can imagine. This post was incredibly heartfelt and just beautiful. What a beautiful tribute to the first Jewel of your heart.

Love and blessings, Kristy

The Byrd's Nest said...

oh my....you are making me cry twice in one week over your jewels! I told these adoption stories to the sweetest friend of mine back in Texas who is struggling with us leaving her and her daughter which was my girls most famous friend. I told her because I wanted to remind her of God's miracles.....He is still performing miracles.....I love you and your jewels.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

What a blessing he is.....and what a beautiful story! Happy Seven Years!

Lisa

mommy24treasures said...

oh DaleeaI think of your special post about Meeshka so often. It is so beautiful, so brilliantly written, such an amazing miracle and such a powerful reminder of how our Father is working behind the scenes for our good, for His perfect will.
Love you friend...
How are the dolls coming?

Michelle R Photography said...

What a beautiful story!! Congratulations on such a special anniversary!!

day by day said...

Oh, what a cutie he was and still is!!!

Beautiful post, Daleea...the love for your Blessings just shines through!!!

TanyaLea said...

Okay Daleea ~ That has to be amongst the most precious videos I have ever seen! I cried through 95% of it!! What a touching tribute to your precious son...you truly have been blessed! I especially lost it when I seen the photos of his baptism... such a beautiful moment! God is SO good!!

love and hugs,
~Tanya

p.s.>> what are the songs you have playing on there?...they sound like Celine, but I wasn't sure??

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

What a blessing your little Meeshka is. An answered prayer to a longing mother's heart. It's nothing short of a miracle the way that God orchestrated growing your family. Such an adorable photo!

Love you!

Hannah said...

Beautiful. I love the video. Happy 7th anniversary! God has been SO good to us!

Dita said...

Congratulations!!! I know exactly how fast time flies when your heart is right there with you...we just celebrated 10 years.

Nicholas is just such a beautiful boy and it is clear just how much you adore him....and he adores YOU.

Calico Sky said...

Oh Daleea, your special N's story always makes me shed tears. I know he had a long & winding road home but it is so obvious the Lord had a special plan for him, to forever be yours.

(((hugs)))

3 Peanuts said...

I love Nicholoas!! Hugs to you all.

K

Anonymous said...

Daleea,

You have me in tears with this post. I missed you this summer, and so appreciated your comment this morning at my blog.

Keisha said...

Oh.. Look at that Sweet Baby Face!!! He is so cute!!! He is a Gift from God!
Blessings to you!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

How did I miss this video?? It is the most beautiful tribute to a child I have ever seen! You did an amazing job creating this treasure for your Meeshka! I cried thru the entire video. WOW! I love both of those songs and the way that you synchronized them with the photos was PERFECT!
What a joyful blessing from above!

Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...