06 September 2009

For you! Love me! :)

That was what the subject line read on the email that my precious friend Robin sent to me.... and this was her message......





Oh, Robin.... this is one of the sweetest gifts I have ever received. It touched my heart so deeply. Brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my heart. You always know when I need you the most. Thank you my dear friend.... for always being there.... for being true and for the comfort I feel in knowing that I truly have a friend that will always be there for me.... I love you...

Thank You Jesus for my Robin.....................

7 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Its a true story my friend!

Love you!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh I love you both! You are both precious women.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Group Hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TanyaLea said...

Friends like that are a gift from God! PRICELESS!! <><

Anonymous said...

Isn't Robin the sweetest?!

Hope for Lucy said...

Yes....We all love Ms. Robin. She is the best!!!

Blessings
Connie

Dita said...

Well, now, that's just LIKE Miss Robin, isn't it?

She couldn't have sent it to a sweeter gal, D!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...