
I don't know how.....
I don't know when..............
I only know that God has placed my children in my heart and He will bring them home!
I hold on to my Hope for He is faithful!
Until then I must rest in Him as I lift up my babies that wait for us somewhere in orphanages.... that God our Father will hold them in His loving arms and care for them.
One day we will be able to begin the paperwork for our journey to our Isabella and to God be the glory!
One day we will find her on the SN list in China and God will provide the way for us to go and bring her home.

He will move the mountains of lack of finances and bureaucracy that are keeping them from us....
This is a proclamation of faith..... I will hold on to my God and not let go.... and when I feel like I can't hold on any longer..... that my hope is fading.... I will read this and it will serve as a reminder that with God nothing is impossible. Just look at my two babies Jesus has already brought home to me.
God's Speed my heart....................
Sometimes I find myself looking upon the faces of the orphans..... I visit China, Africa, Peru, Haiti, Russia, Romania, the list goes on and on..... all from the comfort of my home via the computer.... But my heart.............. my heart is not comfortable.... my heart hurts, it breaks, it cries out for all of these precious little ones who must endure so much and yet could not possibly understand... why when they are frightened and sad isn't their Mommy there to hold them and dry their tears.... Even the tiniest babies know fear.... there is a part deep within them that knows there is supposed to be someone special to take care of them.... that they can't make it on their own.... they may not know her name.... "Mommy" but they know their need. The plight of the orphans rips my heart to shreds.... the heart ache goes into the deepest depths of my soul.... and so I pray........................... at this point I am unable to help in any other way.... one day I am certain that Jesus will open the door for us to minister to the little ones in more ways.... my heart longs for that day. To make a difference in a hurting, lost, alone child.............. they just break my heart. I know I am rambling.... but that is ok because I just needed to express some of what is going on in my heart and my mind.... Sometimes as I see the faces of these little ones I find a picture of a precious girl in China and I fall in love............. no.... it is more like I am already in love with her and as I gaze into her sweet, face I find myself asking if she is my Isabella..... The little girl above I saw last night. She is in a foster home in Beijing right now. I love her. My heart aches to bring her home into our family and forever make her my own..... but I know it would take an absolute miracle for all of this to happen..... if she is somehow my Isabella then God will move those mountains and mountains.... but most likely she is a precious little jewel in my heart that I love and will help to pray her home..... into her Mommy's loving arms.... who ever her Mommy may be. I love you precious Madeline and I pray that Jesus watches over you and keeps you safe... that you can know and feel His love for you little one.... He has not forsaken you... you are not forgotten... you are loved... oh, how you are loved. You have a Father in Heaven and He loves you and has a plan for you.... to give you a future and a hope. You have someone who lives in a faraway land that loves you too.... you will always have a home in my heart and I will pray for you little one.... and I will pray that one day you will be in your Mommy's arms and that she will love you, nurture you, protect you and tell you all about Jesus.
I may not get to hold you in my arms in this world... but I pray that one day I will meet you in Heaven and we will rejoice together over how God brought you home................. God's speed to your family little one.... Jesus loves you and so do I............
(it's me again..... I can't stop looking at her precious little face... if she is my Isabella then I know God will bring her home... it will be a miracle.... but stranger things have happened... just look at our Nicholas... how I found him months before..... and then through God bringing him home to us He brought our Hannah home too.... yes, with God NOTHING is impossible. "It's a true story." So I will continue to pray for His will for her life.... and that He brings her home quickly to her family whoever they may be.... )
13 comments:
your day will come. hugs.
Praying... Love you sweet friend...
Dalea, I think of your adoption miracless often and they inspire me. I just know with all my heart that He can and will move mountains to get your children to you. He will honor your faith.
Wow! I definitely know what you are feeling! I have been there so many times before! My heart aches to bring home so many precious little ones!
I will pray for you and for your Isabella and also for God's will to be evident to your family.
You are SO right, with God nothing is impossible...WITH GOD!
Madeline is indeed a very precious little girl. And she is doing so well. Her heart is now healed and she is healthy and certainly has hope for a very bright future. God is GOOD!! He bless the love you have in your heart for these children and bring you exactly to YOUR Isabella...the daughter He has hand-picked just for you!
My heart has been aching extra strong for these children lately, too. So I know very well from where this comes from. Beautifully written, dear friend.
Blessings and Hugs! <><
~Tanya
All I could think of was Philippians 4:13 as I read your post! Just keep praying this scripture...and I will agree with you in prayer.
Oh Daleea....I pray all the time for your family and for your Isabella. This lil one is darling. Have you done any paperwork? I need to e-mail you to get your phone number and catch up.. GOD will move mountains. There was an adoption situation that had been really struggling a few weeks ago and I rayed very hard about it. God answered my prayer by reminding me about how Nicholas came to you. he whispered to me by suing you. I am not sure I am explaining it well here but it was good. Hugs,
Kim
Daleea, I know your heart is aching to hold your Isabella and that you are overwhelmed by the mountains that must be climbed. But God is bigger than all of this and you are living proof by the two jewels that are already in your loving arms...that He will provide what it takes to bring your children to you and in ways that you could have never imagined.
Love you!
Matthew 17:20
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
NOTHING is impossible with the Lord, nothing at all. I am struggling to reply to your email because I cry every time I read it!!
I'll pray for you a great deal this week, will try to do a fasting prayer day later this week.
She is darling D, darling!
awww....what a beautiful post, Daleea!! If anyone can move those mountains, it is our Heavenly Father!!!
Stay the course my friend. Your time will come.
You are so right sweet friend...our God is a big God and can move mountains...you have two beautiful amazing miraculous children in your arms right now and I remain on my knees for Isabella. love you.
Oh my sweet girl,
I feel exactly what you are feeling right now. I just now that Thorough God All Things Are Possible! He will meet our needs and wants in his time.
I go to these sites and see these precious children and just cry..... These children deserve mommies and daddys to kiss them Good Night and wipe away the tears. More than anything they need them to bring these precious ones to Him. Oh how I pray that you will find your precious Isabella soon!!
We continue to wait for AAO to get on the shared WC list. We have seen several files on AAO WC list. Thinking and praying about possibilities.
Love you lots! May God wrap his arms around you and comfort you.....
Daleea
I did mail my money to you early FRIDAY am. for 3 bracelets! I can't wait for the new look now and to order more!
God will bring Isabella to you! Keep trusting praying and believing!!
His promises are never broken!
we love you and can;t wait until you have this jewel in your arms!
love and blessings!
Cindy Psalms103.1
Post a Comment